"Yes you do." She said as I leaned down by her ear.

"I meant what I said, Evy." I said, kissing her jaw, as she let out a shaky breath, I stepped away just in time for Gracie to come back in with Amelia in her arms and Liam not too far behind.

"Sit." She pointed at the kitchen table, as he pouted and did what she said, facing his back towards us.

Amelia was sniffling as Gracie wiped her tears, "Let me see it, baby." She said as she set Amelia on the counter, sighing before look at the back of her head.

"What happened?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"He cut her hair." She sad as I stifled a laugh, gaining a look from both Evelyn and Gracie.

"Where did he even get scissors?" I asked, as Evelyn pulled out her phone.

"My best friend his a hairstylist, she can come fix it, if you want." Evelyn said as she walked over the Amelia.

"If you don't mind, I'm not sure I have time to get her in when we get back home." Gracie said with a grateful look.

"Give me a sec." Evelyn said as she walked into the living room.

"He found them on the counter, I guess." She said as she kissed Amelia on the forehead.

"Shit, that was my bad." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't worry about it, we came early anyways." She said as Amelia reached for her.

"Okay, Katherine said she'll be here soon." Evelyn said walking back into the kitchen with Claire passed out in her arms.

"Seriously thank you, it helps a lot. And, sorry about her falling asleep on you, she's had an ear infection for the past week and its' finally going away, so she's super tired."

"Oh, I love it!" Evelyn says grinning, "Plus , I get it. I had ear infections all the time growing up, I had about 3 sets of tubes, and I finally stopped getting them when I was a teenager."

"Oh great, so I know who to come to when one of them gets one." Gracie said, rubbing Amelia's back.

"So, how old are they?" Evelyn asks as she sways back and forth lightly.

"Liam is six, Amelia is four, and Claire is two." Gracie answers as Amelia rubs her puffy eyes.

"I want Uncle Greyson to hold me." Amelia says as I grin, "Finally!" I say reaching my arms out for her.

"Where's Aiden?" I asked, knowing he was in town for business. Which is partly why they got to come down on such short notice.

"He had to stop by the office to pick something up. He'll be here soon." She said before looking towards the table, "Liam come on, you can come sit over here." She said as he instantly jumped and walked over to the counter, she lifted him up and set him on the island.

"Aiden is my brother in-law." I told Evelyn has she nodded, "Yeah, I assumed it was something like that." She said chuckling.

"How'd you guys meet?" Evelyn asks, joining Gracie on one of the barstools. But before she could answer the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I say, setting Amelia down on the counter and heading towards the entry way.

I open the door to see Aiden standing there, "Hey man, how ya been?" He asks, hugging me.

"Pretty good, all things considered." I said as we both chuckled, heading towards the kitchen. "I still can't believe you're going to be a dad." He says, shaking his head.