10. Rough Night?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Gracie looked at me, "Just tell them that's their new aunt, figured it was the best way to explain it to a bunch of little kids."

I nod my head chuckling before we enter the kitchen. "OH MY GOD?!" Gracie yells as Evelyn's eyes slightly widen, "Grey, you didn't tell me she was, I don't know, insanely beautiful!" Gracie said as she walked over too Evelyn, who's cheeks had turned bright pink.

"Hi, I'm Gracie. Greyson's amazing twin sister."

"I wouldn't say amazing." I said, looking back at Claire.

Evelyn chuckled, "Hi, I'm Evelyn! And for your information, he didn't tell me you were insanely beautiful either." She said as Gracie engulfed her in a hug, and Evelyn happily returned it without hesitation. Oh boy, what have I done.

"Well, I, I wouldn't say she's insanely beautiful, because no one is prettier than me but..."

"Hey, I'm pwetty." Claire said, along with some baby gibberish.

"Yes you are." I said kissing her on the cheek, as she giggled.

"Uncle Greyson! Am I pretty?" Amelia asked, climbing up on to the barstool.

"Of course you are." I said as she turned her cheek to me, obviously waiting for her kiss on the cheek. Which I obviously gave her, I would do anything for these little brats.

"Uncle Greyson, what about me?" Evelyn said, winking at Gracie, who just giggle like a little schoolgirl.

"Eh, you're not very pretty." I said walking over to her as I kissed her cheek, "You're hot as hell." I whispered as her cheeks turned dark red, and she lightly pushed me away.

"You could've kept the kissing for the children." She said as I winked at her.

"Awe, you guys are cute." Gracie said, leaning against the counter.

"Oh.. we're not together." Evelyn said as I rolled my eyes.

"I know." She said with a certain look on her face. I didn't know what it meant, but I knew it meant she was up to something.

"Anyways, what are we doing tomorrow?" Gracie asked as Evelyn walked over to me.

"Umm, I have a couple of options, I figured we could talk about them and see what you wanted to do." She said as she put her hands out, "Can I hold her?"

"No." I said pulling Claire away from her hands as Evelyn pout.

But before I could say anything the little traitor reached her arms out too Evelyn. "Ha ha." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ah an eye roll! I seem to be rubbing off on you."

She said as Claire rested her head on Evelyn's shoulder, sucking on her pacifier. Something pulled at my heart seeing Evelyn with her.

"Get over it Grey, babies and toddlers can sense when girls are pregnant, I swear by that."

Evelyn rested her head on Claire's as Claire's eye shut and I may have almost melted into a tiny puddle. Almost.

"I can take her if you want." Gracie said as she started standing up.

"Actually, if you don't mind, can I keep her for a while. I love baby snuggles." Evelyn said grinning as Gracie sat back down, "Of course."

"Hold on, its' too quiet." Gracie said as she stood up and walked into the living room.

The moment she was out fo sight Evelyn slapped my arm. "What was that for?"

"The little stunt you pulled back there."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said as the corners of my lips turned up.