Akhil: It is your neighbours and I like Robin a lot. Everytime he sees me he will bark with love.

Sanjay: Last week he took a 100g of meat from the visitor of his house.

Akhil rubbed his nape and sat on the couch with a bottle of water.

Liya was still sitting at the same place looking at the fading candle lights and cold food on the table. All her plans were spoiled and now she was sure that Akhil was not in mind for the marriage and she can't let him slip from her hands. She had to do anything to get him back.

--------------------------------------

Ram and Jhaanvi went to the designer for whom Jhaanvi made her designs. Her works were unique and perfect. Many loved her work and the designer gave special orders to Jhaanvi and in turn paid for her designs. She was the famous Designer J  who hid her identity to the fashion industry.

Everytime when she had to meet the deisgner, Ram took her to him. This time too she made special designs and got money which she gave a part to Ram and rest she saved in her account. Ram used all the money for Jhaanvi's needs and saved the rest of the money for her future needs and did not use it for him. He was a freelancer and an online consultant and earned more than enough money for himself.

On returning home he took her to a ice cream parlour and bought her favourite ice cream.

Ram: Rose bud, why don't you open your own designer boutique ?

Jhaa: You know everything, still you ask me Ram. I can't do it. Atleast not now. 

Ram: I wish that witch get married soon so that you will be free to live your life. How long you will be like this. Seriously she is a pain in everyone's ass.

Jhaa: Ram, don't curse. Now tell me do you think that after her marriage my life will change ? 

Ram: Sure, your life will change rose bud. I will find a super hero for you.

Jhaa: What if he doesn't support me and doesn't love me ?

Ram: Who will not love you ? Now don't be a grumpy bear and finish ice cream. And by the way tell me about the man who has the great heart to marry that witch ?

Jhaa: He seems to be nice. But confusing.

Ram: What confusing ?

Jhaa: Actually he speaks arrogantly and his aura is arrogant too but his eyes says something different. You know right, a persons eyes always speaks the truth so may be he is good.

Ram: If he is good how come he fell for her ?

Jhaa: As if I know ? That is not our business and more over they are getting married in a week. Who are we to judge people's choice ?

Ram: When did you watch his eye? Is it like my rose bud is falling for someone ?

Jha: Ram, you need to train your words seriously. He is getting married to Liya keep that in mind.

Ram: fine madam. Tell me what are your expectation in your man ?

Jhaa: Nothing big, he should undertsand me without me saying anything to him. Just from my eyes he should be knowing my thoughts. He should be caring to everyone and if possible love me.

Ram: Amen, Aanvi. Let all your wishes come true. 

Jhaa: Lets leave Ram, Kamini madam said that they need to be at the stylist for Liya's trail makeover. I need to carry their items and accompany them.

Ram: She is already a witch and no make over will make her look human. Why waste time ?

Jhaa: Not again Ram, stop speaking ill of others. I don't like that. 

Ram: And I like you for that. You are so good to be in this world and that is why I m being your saviour. come on princess let me the bodyguard take you back to home.

Jhaa: Drama queen.

Ram: Correct , Drama king.

She chuckled at his antics and they left back to home. Kamini, Liya and Sheela were in the famous stylist salon for a trail of her makeup and costume. Jhaanvi was with them carrying all the bags for Liya. The stylist was doing Liya's makeover and Kamini, Sheela was happily chit chatting about the wedding. Suddenly Sheela's mobile rang from Sanjay's number and she attended the call. 

She screamed Akhil's name and started crying. All got panicked and asked what had happened.

Shee: Akhil met with accident in his racing.

Liya started crying and they immediately left the salon to the hospital. Jhaanvi felt a tug in her heart when she heard the news. She reminded of Akhil's face when they crossed each other everytime. Though he was bad and showed arrogance to her, she never hated him. A tear escaped her eyes for him.

Soon they reached the hospital and Kabir, Sanjay was outside the treatment room. Rajendran and Chakravarthy too arrived there. 

Chak: Kabir, What happened to Akhil ?

Kabir: Sorry pa, he went racing and got in an accident. doctors are treating him.

Shee: I told him not to  go then why did he go in first place ?

Sanj: He was tensed for the past few days so for a relaxation he joined the race.

Shee: How is he now ?

Kab: He was unconscious when we got him here. Lets wait for doctor.

Doctor came out after an hour and everyone rushed to him.

Doc: There is no serious external injury but he is unconscious which means he is hurt internally. We need to wait for him to gain conscious for further diagnosis. 

Sheela and Chakravarthy were broken to hear the doctor's statement. Liya was sobbing silently whereas Jhaanvi was praying all the gods for his well being. Her heart was thudding restlessly. She could not understand the feeling that she was going through. 

**************

A/N:

Any guesses what will happen to Akhil ?

I read all the comments in yesterday's update but cold not reply and I m so sorry for that but trust me all those comments are my boost. I thought of giving updates on alternate days but all your comments melt me so there will be regular updates from today. Thank you so much for the love.

Please vote and comment. 

Take care and Thank you.