022

Two Days Later.

Eddie had died two days ago. His body and the way it was is etched in my brain. I wake up every morning remember my dream, its always about Eddie and how our lives would be if he was still here.

I wish I would've got to know his sooner, I would've fallen in love with him sooner and spent more time with him. My heart aches for him.

Now I don't know how or when but my name had been cleared, Eddie's hadn't but mine had.

I walked to the high school, it was packed but not with Highschoolers but with everyone. I look around and spot Dustin handing out water. I wave at him and he waves back. The missing persons board catches my attention as i see a poster for Eddie up. Devil horns and satanic symbols were drawn on it. I un pin it from the board. "Can i help you" a man says. I turn around. "Sorry" i say and i let him through. "Why do you have that?" He asks looking at the poster.

"Somebody had drawn these awful things on here" i say and hand him the poster. "My nephew is innocent and ill put these posters up until i find him" he says adding a newer, undrawn, version of the poster on the board. He begins to walk away.

"I know he's innocent sir" he turns around and furrows his eyebrows. "And you are?" He asks. "Sorry...im Amber Wheeler. I was a friend of Eddies" he nodds and walks away. "I was with him" he turns around. "When the earthquake hit i was with him"

"And where is he now" he asks. Dustin walks over and hands him Eddies necklace with a guitar pick on it. "Im sorry" Dustin steps backwards.

He sits on an empty bed and i sit beside him. "Mr munson i fell in love with your nephew" he looks up at me. "I wish people knew him like i did"

"So your the Hellfire princess?" He asks. "What?"

"He talked about a girl. He told me she was the Hellfire princess. Is that you?" I nodd. "He talked about me?"

"All the time" he smiles briefly.

"He gave me this the morning of the earthquake" i say showing him my hand. "His lucky ring" he says looking at it.

"Everyone would have loved him. I just know it" i stans up and walking away.

——

I return to my house. Mrs Wheeler is in the kitchen, she hugs me tightly "Amber...I love you" I begin to sobb. "I love you too" i say.

"Mommy it's snowing" Holly shouts from the living room. Mrs wheeler and i furrow our eyebrows and look out the window. My eyes widen. "Shit" i whisper to myself.

This is the beginning of the end....

Word count: 557

When season 5 comes out I'll make a reflections 2.
It'll be about Ambers life without Eddie or idk he could come back?!?! And im deeply sorry about this lol.

Thanks for reading because it means a lot to me. If your interested in me making more books just leave suggestions! :)

Take care and i hope you enjoyed <3

See you in 2024 or 2025 idk when its coming out ahah.