016

"I think the reason my guns aren't here is because they don't exist yet" Nancy tells them. Eddie looks at me concerned. "They don't...exist?" He questions. She shows them the diary, "it should be full of entries. Its not. The last entry is November 6th 1983" she tells them. "The day will went missing. The day the gate opened" i added "Were in the past" Nancy ephesises.

"Dustin. Dustin?" We hear Steve shout from downstairs so we all follow his voice. "Can you hear me Dustin?" Steve shouts again. We all look at each other confused when we see Hes prancing around talking to nothing. "Maybe he really does have rabies" Robin suggest. I dont blame her for thinking so i think to myself. "Hello Hello?" Steve says again unsurprisingly. "Steve what are you doing" Nancy says. "Hello" he shouts as he shines the light in our faces. "Hes here. Henderson" Steve tries to catch his breath, "that little shit, hes here like in the walls. Just listen"

We all stay quiet giving him the benefit of the doubt. We stay quiet for a whole two minutes, we could distantly hear his conversation, "that brings us to the question we first raised" we hear him say. Eddie and i smile at eachother in amasement. We then find ourselves all calling out Dustins name.

"Dustin"
"Can you hear us Dustin?"

"All righ either this kid can't hear us or hes being a total douchebag" Steve states in conclusion. "Will found a way" Nancy tells us, "Will, he found a way...to speak with joyce through the lights" she continues walking toward the light switch. She flicked the lamp on 6 times. Nothing happened. "That switch. Try that switch" Steve suggest, Nancy flicks the switch aggressively, "its not working" he says intensely.

Robin looks up im amasement at the light fixture. "You seeing this" Robin brings the group's attention to the light, it shone an irredentist yellow sparklely scene off of it. Nancy is the first to touch it. "Woah" Eddie says not hesitating to touch it. I follow after him along wirh Robin ans Steve, the visuals lf the light was beautiful.

"It kinda...tickles" Eddie tells everyone in which me and Robin laugh and nodd our heads in agreement. "It kinda feels good" Robin laughs again. This time Eddie joins in. Nancy lowers her hand and i do the same. "Does anyone know morse code?" She asks. Nobody answers at first, "wait does S.O.S count?" Eddie asks. I give him an idiotic flare, "is that...is that good?" He asks. "Yes dingus. Use it like now" i say pointing back up at the light.

We run back up to Nancy's room. "Okay you guys seeing this" we hear Dustin ask. "Holy Shit" i hear, what i think is Erica, shout. "Okay try it now"

The irredentist mist disappears. Nancy moves her hands in the same place she did before spelling the work 'hi' on it. We hear Dustin shout "hi" we all cry out hi in excitement.

She then spells the word 'stuck' out through the most. In which the others got right away. 'Mhmm' Eddie hums. "They're stuck in the Upside Down" Lucas explains. "You can't get back through WaterGate?" Dustin asks. "What the hell is WaterGate?" Steve asks. "Cause its in Water and its a Gate" i explain to him. "Oh that's cute" Eddie laughs. "Guarded" they shout out "WaterGate is Guarded" Eddie claps at Dustin also Dustin doesn't know.

"We think we may have a theory that can help with that"

"Genius child"

"We think WaterGate isn't the only gate, that theres a gate at every murder site"

"Does anyone understand what he's talking about?" Nancys asks. Everyone shakes their head. "No i do" i say them all looking towards me, "Nance you said it yourself. Wherever ghe demogorgon attacked it left an opening. You said maybe Vecan's the same way. Nancy i think your right" i tell them. "I mean the WaterGate couldn't just be exactly where Patrick was attacked as a coincidence right?" Nancy draws a smile on the light to indicate we understand.

"So how far is your trailer?" Nancy asks Eddie. "Seven miles" he replies. "Nancy we have bikes" i say getting up. They all follow me down to where the bikes where kept. We rode through the run down Hawkins untill we reach Eddies infamous trailer. "Right here" Eddie says dropping the bile next to the trailer. "Thats gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally" Robin tells us completely while being out of breath. "Just inhaled a bunch of that crap" Steve coughs. "Stuck in my throat"

We follow Eddie into the trailer, the gate caught our eye immediately. "Goddamn" Steve comments. "This is where Chrissy died" Eddie tells them while grabbing a tight hold on my hand. "Like right where she died" i add. We take a closer look at the gate. "I think there's something in there" Robin stated, as she says so a stick shaped thing tries poking the skin type layer from off of the gate. "What the hell is that" i say using Eddies body as a shield. We all squeel and move back when we find that the skin type layer had been poked through. And when we look through the gate we see Erica, Dustin, Lucas and Max smiling through it.

"No way" Steve says positioning himself under the gate. For is they were standing on the ceiling and for them we were. "Hi" Dustin says in which we all reply "hi" in unison. "Holy shit this is trippy" Robin looks up in amasement.

Max and Lucas leave the scene returning with a filfy mattress, "those stains are. Uh..." Eddie looks at Robin and i who are disgusted, "i don't know what those stains are" he avoids eye contact.

"Not quite shore how these physics work but here goes nothing" Dustin throws up a buch of sheets that had been tied together. They stayed securely between the gate having rope on each side of the gate. "Guess im the guinea pig" Robin grasps the rooe and pulls herself up then landing of the springy mattress below. Judging by the grin on her face. It was enjoyable. "You next princess" Eddie says holding his hands out for my foot to boost myself up. "Holy shit" i say landing smoothly. "That was fun" i then watch as Eddie pulls himself up. I help him up off of the mattress which he laughs at when landing on it.

"You next Nance, I'll see you on the otherside" Steve tells Nancy though she didn't seem to be responding. "Nancy hey! Nancy wake up" Steve aggressively shakes Nanncy yet nothing is happening.

"Shit. Shit" i shout watching as my sister was completely out of it.

Word Count: 1142