009

Steve groans. "Okay, be honest, you guys understand any of this?" He chuckles. "No" lucas also chuckles. "It's pretty straightforward" i say looking at the article. "Oh straightforward really?" Steve asks. "Whats confusing to you?" I ask him. "So far everyone Vecna has cursed has died, expept for this Old Victor Creel dude Nancy found" i say.

"Hes the only know survivor, if anyone knows how to beat this curse, its him" Dustin adds. "How could Vecna have existed back in the 50s? That doesn't make sense"

"As far as we know Eleven didn't create the Upside Down. She opened a gate to it. The Upside Down has probably been around for thousands of years"

"Maybe even Millions" i add. "I wouldn't be surprised if it predated the dinosaurs" Dustin says. "What?" Steve looks at us confused. "Okay. But if the gate didn't exist in the '50s, how did Vecna get through?" Lucas questions. "Oh and how is he getting through now? And why now?" Steve adds. "And why then? Just pops out in the '50s kills one family and hes like , im good. And poof, he just disappears. Only to return 30 years later and start killing random teens? No, i dont buy it" he sighs.

Dustin and I share the same look, "you know what Henderson. A little humiliation now and then, it wouldn't hurt you"

'Soryy" Dustin says, i laugh. We fall silent. I look forward toward Max. "Andy idea wha she's wrining?" I whisper. They turn round to look at her. "Did she sleep?" Steve asks. "I mean. Would you?" Lucas asks. We all jump as we hear footsteps coming dow the basement stairs. "Okay so we have a plan" Nancy says with robin followig her.

Nancy hands me and Steve a document each. "Thanks to nancy's newspaper minions, we are now rock-star psychology students at the University of NOTRE dame Robin emphisises. "Im now Ruth, and this is Rose" Nancy tells us. "Nice GPA" i say looking at Dustin, "Yeah really nice GPA" he says. "So we called Pennhurst Asylum, told then we'd like to speak with Victor creel for a thesis we're co-writing on pranoid schizophrenics, to which they said no, but we landed. Three ;clock meeting with the director" Nancy informs us.

"Now all we have to do s charm him and convince his to let u talk to victor" Robin adds. "Then maybe we can rid Maz of this curse" i say and we all look at Max.

"Wait a second" Steve looks around. "Wheres mine" he laughs. Nancys starts walking up the stairs. "We need someone to look after Max, as for Amber she'll wanna make sure Eddie is still sane" she speeds to her room.

"Nancy, you're outta your mind if you think im babysitting again." When she reaches her closet she stops talking. "First, they're not babies anymore, And Max is in real danger, she needs people around"

Steve scoffs, "i know but why me?" 

I walk out the room, "im going" i say. In the distance i hear robin talk about a Tom Cruise poster and i laugh.

Word count: 524