020

"Be careful okay Eddie" i say sympathetically looking at him. "Amber im playing a guitar not much can go wrong with that" he giggles. "I know but please just be careful"

"She's in move to phase three" i head Robin say through the walkie-talkie, "copy that igniting phase three" Dustin replies to her. I look over at Eddie and he has a big grin on his face. I kneel down by Dustin to plug in the Amplifiers. "Lets hope they hear this"

Eddie rips the necklace from his neck, "Chrissy this is for you" he strums loudly and i Immediately know the song, Master Of Puppets by Matallica.

I hear the bats in the distance. "Dustin..." he looks over at me then indicates he can hear it too. I focus my attention on Eddie as Dustin waits for them to get closer. Dustin and i bobb our heads as Eddie continues to strum his guitar.

"Weve got a lockdown in T-minus 30 seconds" Dustin shouts. I begin to panic as Eddie strums the guitar into a solo. "T-mimus 20!!" He shouts louder. "5...1..." i force my hands forward stoping the bats for another 5 seconds. "Move Move!" Eddie shouts guiding Dustin and i off the Trailer. "Hurry" i say standing in front of the door but letting them through. Eddie pulls me inside and hands me a spear. I drop it. "I can do this"!i say focusing.

"Dude. MOST METAL CONCERT EVER" Dustin says and they both jump in joy. I give them a confused look.

We stand in a circle. "Give up that easy hu?" Dustin shouts. I elbow him. "Is that really necessary?" Eddie says. I giggle. I move my body closer to Eddie as we hear bangs. "Remember our promise. No running?" He nodds. "If we need to do it. I don't want any of us dying" he nodds and our focus is turned on the vent on the ceiling. "Shit" Eddie whispers. We slowly move closer to the vent. "They can't get through there right?" I ask. As I finish speaking the vent bursts open revealing the bat. I throw my arms in the direction of them but they dont move. I look down at my hands. No blood drew from my nose.

I pick up the spear and join the boys in stabbing the bats. Eddie pushes us out the way and jams his nail sheild in the ceiling covering the hole. He pants. "Nice" Dustin says.

Eddie walks over to me, "are you okay?" He asks. Tears fill my eyes and i nodd. He pulls me into a hug. "Hey Eddie...are there any other vents" Dustin asks. Eddie lets go of me and heads to his room. The bats had already entered the vents. "Fuck"

We all run back to the portal. Dustin climbs through first. Then me. Eddie begins climbing but looks towards his room. "Eddie?" I say. "Eddie fuck no" i shout. Dustin also shouts his name. He lets go of the rope and cuts it. "Eddie no!" We shout in unison. "Im buying more time. Take care of her Dustin" Eddie moves the mattress and runs out of sight.

"Shit!" Dustin shouts. "Dustin i have to tell you something" i say panting as we move things. "Ive seen all the deaths. All of them. Eddie is one of them. We have to get him quick it's almost too late"

"You've seen the deaths and didn't say anything"

"Im sorry but for right now we need to get him"

We move a chail into the centre of the room. Dustin pulls himself through the gate then i follow after him...

Word Count: 624

Sorry in advance for the next chapter...