013

Eleven and I. We were always Papa's favourites. He never said that nor would he but we both knew it.

Everyone of us were powerful from a young age but not as powerful as us. They could do one thing where as we could do multiple.

Im sitting on a chair and the walls are colourful. The Rainbow room. Eleven and I quickly turn when we hear screaming coming from behind the door. She was just as horrified as i was. "Please tell me it wasn't only i who heard that" Eleven directly said to me.

This is where i was confused. And i mean really fucking confused.

I followed El out the double door. "Papa says no going through their alone" i say standing in the door way. "Its okay" she tells me. I turn around back to the the room, giant mirrors were situated at the end of the room. I look at myself. My hair, im small. A young girl again. I feel like this is a memory only disoriented giving the age Eleven is. However when i look back at her it's almost like her body is clitching between being younger and being older.

I follow El and she closes the door. We walk up to the door that was a little while after the turn off. I pull Eleven back before Papa sees us. I pull her behind a wall, the door opens and out is dragged the pretty blond guard, from that horrible vision.

I don't remember him from my time at the lab. But the expression on El's face said i should.
When Pappa is out of sight Eleven and i re-enter the rainbow room. "You shouldn't be wondering the halls" Two says from behind us.

"Thirteen!" I hear El shout.

She can't see me.

"It's against the rules" a nine says. They close in on her in a circle. "Its not safe". Two walked closer to Eleven "You shamed me today"

Eleven begins panicking, and i cant help her. "Im sorry" she tells the intimidating children. "I dont want to hurt you" two says clearly lying, "you are week and Pathetic. I was holding back" he takes a deep breath. "And then you do that before everyone? Before Papa?"

"Don't listen to them" i shout at her knowing she can't hear me. I fall to my knees.

"No" Eleven says inhaling heavily. He thrown his head forward causing her to fall to the ground grunting in agony. "How'd that feel?" Two asks her, "did you like that?" Eleven looks up at the camera. "See a light? I don't"

She slowly brings herself back onto her feet. Everyone throws their arms and moves their heads pushing and throwing her into different directions, she couldn't stand long enough to fight back.

"Eleven" i should. "Eleven it's Thirteen. Its Thirteen!" I continue shouting. She looks around signalling she could hear me. Yet shou still couldn't see me. "El your stronger than them. Fight back" i say.

Eleven is thrown to the floor unable to breathe steadily. When she stands up she looks at me. She looks into the mirror and looks as confused as i did. She saw her younger self and i could see it too. She was covered in blood.

I then find myself in a room alone with pappa. "Remember what we practiced Thirteenth" he said placing something on my head.

The room goes black, i see papa and a table but darkness mainly.

"Thirreen..." i hear whispers

"Thirteen"

"Thirteen"

The whispers turn into screams

"THIRTEEN"

"THIRTEEN"

"THIRTEEN"

Word Count: 600