019

When everyone came back into the camper, they all had their protuon. So did i. Eddie didn't hesitate to grasp my hand and his spear, I couldn't tell he was worried that something might happen. Other than not a sound coming out of anyone you could hear the faint song, Running up that Hill, by Kate Bush blaring from Max's headphones.

Were now infront on the Creel house. Erica and Lucas are the first to leave. I tap Max's shoulder "if anything happens in there...Kate Bush is to be called in straight away" she nodds and hugs me before stepping out the van.

"Phase two?" Nancy questions. "Max baits Vecna.He'll go after her her, which'll put him in his trance" Steve says. "Phase three?"

"Dustin, Eddie and i draw the bats away" i say nervously. Eddie taps Dustin on the head playfully as if he's proud. "Phase three?"

"We head into Vecna's hopefully newly bat-free lair, and" she shakes the bottle-bombs we made, "Flambé" Nancy nods. "Nobody moves onto the next phase until weve all copied nobody deviates no matter what...got it" We all nodd. Everyone rushes and makes a run for it to Eddies trailer.

"Be careful" Dustin tells Steve. "Thanks buddy" Steve replies. Steve grunts as he flips into the Upside Down. "Woooo. Does he want us to applaud" Robin mutters. Steve pulls a mattress in front on the gate, "lets go" he says. Im first to go through, then Nancy, then Robin, then Dustin. Then Eddie. "That was fun" Eddie said laughing.

We all walk out the door. Steve stops and turns to Dustin Eddie and i. "Hey guys listen. If things here go south at all, you abort" he tells us. "I'll make sure they're okay. After all i am the strongest here" i say. Steve nodds. "Dont try to be cut or be heros. Your just-"

"Decoys" Eddie interrupts. Steve nodds. "You can be the here stevev" Dustin says. "Absolutely.i mean look at us. We are no heros" Eddie slightly laughs. "Make him pay" i say as they walk away.

We barricaded all the holes we could find in Eddie's trailer. "Not bad" he says proudly. "Not bad at all" Dustin replies. "Well come on then" we all enter Eddies trailer. "Now for the fun part" Eddie says entering his room, Dustin ans I behind him. "Jesus...its like she was destined for an alternate dimension" he walks to his guitar and picks it up.

"What do you say guys...Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?"

"That a rhetorical question?" Dustin Laughs. Eddie lifts the guitar over his head "lets do it" i smile as i follow then to the roof.

Word Count: 461