010

I arrive at the house. I walked so i didn't draw any attention to the van. I enter the boat house. I scan the room and see slight movement coming from under the tarp. "You're not that good at hiding you do know that right, munson?" I laugh pulling the tarp off of the boat. "You miss me" Eddie says lifting his body up. "Of course i did" i sarcastically say rolling my eyes. "Any news. Anything i need to know?" He asks.

"Well Nancy and Robin found out Vecna killed in the 50's, the Creel family" i say.

"The 50's?"

"Yeah and Victor Creel survived the attack"

"How?"

"Thats what Nancy and Robin are trying to find out. They're going to Pennhurst Asylum to speak with him" i say. "This doesn't make sense" he says. "You sound like Steve right now you do realise that"

"No" Eddie stood out of the boat "i mean. He killed in the 50's. Stopped for years then thought oh, lets just kill these teens"

"It doesn't add up with me either" i say.

The cackling of the walkie-talkie draws our attention. I only heard the words 'Code' and 'Red' which makes me run towards it. "Dustin is that you?" I shout.

"Nancy Robin!" Dustin shouts. "Where are you guys?" I ask. "The cemetery" he replies. I look at Eddie. "I have to go" i say. I turn for the door, "Amber" he says putting his hand on my shoulder, "be safe will you" he smiles. I nodd and walk out.

When i reach the cemetery i can see where everyone is considering max was literally floating in the sky. "What the actual hell-" i call out. I crouch down next to Steve as we all gaze up at her. She was up there for a good five minutes.

She suddenly drops in which Lucas doesn't hesitate to catch her. She breathes heavily and grabs Lucas' arm tightly. "I thought we lost you" Lucas cries out.

I watch as she tried to catch her breath, "im still here, im still here" she says trying to breathe but fails. We all comfort her while shes still in Lucas' embrace.

————

"Hello Dustin, Amber? This is Eddie the banished" i hear somebody say. I moan as i turn to get back to sleep. "Dustin" i heae again. Nancy and i wake up at the same time. "Hey, its Nancy" she says into the cerebro. "Wheeler! Hey. Im gonna need a food delivery like really soon...unless you want me going out into the world" he says sympathetically. "No no don't do that" she replies still being half asleep. "Just stay where you are we will be aa quick aa we can"

I come over and kneel by Nancy. "Listen...umm. Can you pick me up a six-pack?"

I grab the cerebro from Nancy's hand, "really Munson" i say, "listen i know it's stupid as shit drinking now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves"

"Fine" i reply. Dustin comes running down the basement stairs. "Amber" he says. Im scared of the look he gives. "Yeah?" I say hesitantly. "Good news or bad news?" He sits next to me.

"Bad news first alway" i reply. He takes a deep breath. "Your name has gotten out. Somebody saw you at the trailer park" my heart drops. "Good news?"

"You family dont know your currently down here so you should probably go"

"Fuck" i whisper to myself "get in the back of the van and I'll drive you to Eddie. If your going to hide its better to at least be with someone" Steve says i nodd and follow him. I dont speak until the second we reach where were supposed to be.

Word Count: 651

This one was short but oh well.

Please vote this because it helps me out a ton :)