Kissing her jaw, I slowly made my way down to her tits, sucking and nipping at her nipple before moving to the other one. I grabbed her waist as I kissed down her stomach, before grabbing the waistband on her panties before ripping them off, sliding them down her legs as she stepped out of them. I ran a finger through her folds, "Already soaking wet."

"Just for you." She said as she took her bottom lip in between her teeth.

I lightly slapped the inside of her thighs, telling her I wanted her legs more apart as she did so. I quickly slid two fingers into her perfect pussy as I sucked on her clit. Her hand tangled into my hair as she breathed heavily.

"Fuck, Greyson. Don't stop." She moaned my name, which only made me even harder.

I sucked and licked as I added a third finger and she nearly screamed, feeling her tighten around my fingers I knew she almost done when her legs started to shake and she came all over my fingers. My hand on her waist reached around her back to make sure she stayed standing.

I stood up, licking the tip of my fingers before groaning, "You taste fucking amazing." I said as she grabbed my hand and licked my fingers all the way from the top to the bottom. God if that felt good on my fingers, imagine what it feels like on my dick. "It's kind of... sweet." She said as I quickly pecked her lips, "Sweet and addictive." I said as she reached around my neck, pulling me down till her lips felt mine again, before she pulled away.

"Your turn." She said as she grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down, my boxer briefs going with them as her eyes widen.

"Fuck." She mumbled, quiet enough I almost didn't catch it.

She wrapped her hand around my length, pumping back and forth a few times before I grabbed her wrist, "Later."

I said as she slightly pouted, "I need to be buried deep inside of you. Right. Now." I said as she let out a shaky breath and nodded.

My lips met hers once again as my hands wandered down passed her ass to the back of her thighs as I lifted her up. Her ass touching my cock the whole time was making the short walk to the living room difficult.

I grabbed a couple of the blankets that were on the couch on the way, before spreading them out.

"Do you want me on top or bottom?" She asked biting her lip.

"Bottom." I replied as she laid down, and I slowly climbed on top of her.

"You aren't going to grab a condom?" She asked as I let out a soft chuckle.

"Evy, you're already pregnant."

"Yeah, but your rule."

No condoms. No sex. Period.

"Screw the rule, I want to feel your tight pussy clenched around my cock without a fucking condom in the way." I say as she smiles, "I'm going to bareback the absolute the fuck out of you."

"I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow, am I?" She asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Baby, you won't be able to walk in an hour." I say as I put my hand behind her head, since I forgot a pillow.

"Are you ready?" I ask, as I line myself up with her entrance, and she nods.

"I need words Evelyn."

"Yes..." She panted out, "Now please... fuck me."

That was all I needed before I was sliding right into her, easing into her slowly. Once I was all the way in I waited a second for her to adjust, "Does it hurt?" I ask, wiping a tear off of her cheek.

"Just go." She says, hear hands pressed against my chest.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"It'll go away once you start." Nodding, I slowly pulled out before sliding back in.

I started rocking in and out at a steady pace as her face quickly changed from pain to pleasure and she was panting within seconds. "Fuck." She said as her head slightly went back.

I intertwined my free hand with her's, resting them above her head. Leaning down to connect my lips with hers, as I started to go a bit faster.

She moaned into the kiss, and usually I would pull away but I couldn't. My tongue swirled around hers as my pace picked up and she broke the kiss to let out a chorus of moans.

"Fuck Ev, you're so tight." I said as I rocked in and out of her quickly. Her hand squeezing mine above her head. She screamed my name as I whispered dirty things in her ear the whole time.

"Fuck, I'm almost there." She breathed out.

"M-me too." I said before her legs started to shake and she screamed as I felt her orgasm, mine shortly coming after.

"Fuck." I said as hot strings of cum filled her up and we rode out our orgasms before I basically collapsed on top of her.

After a minute of laying there, I pull out, laying on my side as she turned to face me, using my bicep as a pillow. She pushed a strand of my hair out of my face as she smiled at me.

"I think that was the best sex I've ever had." I mumbled as her mouth opened.

"You're kidding. Out of all of the girls you've fucked, I'm the best?!" She said, "There's no way."

"Well believe what you want, but it's true."

"I still find it hard to believe but, you're definitely the best sex I've had." She said as a cocky grin spread across my face. "I kn-"

She held a finger up to my mouth, "Shh, don't ruin it." She said as I chuckled. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear before pulling one of the blankets on top of us.

"Come here, babe." I said as she scooted closer to me, her arm hooked around my side, she started drawing circles on my back.

"I like 'baby' better." She said with her eyes closed, as I rested my hand on her hip as my other hand was under my head, using it as a pillow.

"Me too, baby." I said as a soft smile appeared on her face.

After a couple of minutes she spoke up, "Greyson." She said as I hummed back, "You're going to be an amazing dad." She said as my eyes opened to meet hers, barely leaning in my lips met hers once again.

Something she should get used to because, I was gonna kiss her all the damn time.

JDMFMEOWYEBXSBAGHDKSN

I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

Word Count: 2,335

STEP THREE: FALL IN LOVE: ALMOST FREAKING THERE

Also, give me a follow on Pinterest if ya want! Link in bio.