"Sure, you are."

I glanced at her as she looked at the marble countertop, "Hey. Are you okay?" Last night couldn't have been easy for her.

Her eyes met mine, "What? Yeah, I'm fine."

"Yet somehow, I can't stop myself from falling for you." The memory flashed through my mind the minute her eyes met mine.

Fuck.

She let out a shaky breath, the sexual tension currently through the roof. But there was something else in those light green eyes that I couldn't quite place.

"I should go get ready." She says getting up and putting her bowl in the dishwasher.

"Yet somehow, I can't stop myself from falling for you."

The words replayed in my head. Was that even true, did I mean what I said? Am I falling for her? No. I don't do relationships.

But, what if I did.

She started to walk out of the kitchen, "Evelyn." I find myself saying, before she stops in her tracks before she turns around, "Hm?" She hums, her curious green eyes meeting mine as I suck in a long breath. Slowly walking towards her, she looks up at me.

"I meant what I said last night." I say, my hand grazing hers. I'm tired of hiding whatever this is.

She lets out another shaky breath as I find my hands coming up to her jaw, "Tell me no." I say as I start to lean in.

My lips barely graze hers, as her eyes shut. "Do it, Greyson." The minute my name rolls off her tongue my lips are on hers. I swear I felt sparks fly through my body, especially when her hands wrapped around my waist, pulling herself closer to me.

This kiss was... well, it was the best goddamn kiss I've ever had.

Sure I've kissed girls before, but not like this, and it usually didn't last long.

I knew I had to pull away, but I couldn't find myself to do so. Instead I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip, as she let me in and our tongues danced perfectly together. I started walking, backing her into the wall, before her back hit it, I pulled away for a second as she groaned, "Tell me no Evelyn. Or some help me God, I will fuck you right here against this wall."

Her now dark green eyes ran a hand down my bare torso, my abs flexed under her touch.

"How the fuck are you even real." She said, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"You're not saying no." I said as her eyes, that were filled with desire, finally met mine again.

She sucked in a breath, "I can't." She said as my brows slightly furrowed. "I can't say no."

The minute the words left her mouth, my lips were back on hers. Running my hands down her back I roughly grabbed her ass as she moaned into the kiss.

Yeah we've had sex before, but I honestly don't remember hardly anything about it, we had ended up drinking more when we got back my pla- our place.

"Fuck, Greyson." She threw her head back as I sucked on her neck, quickly finding her sweet spot, directly underneath her earlobe. I sucked a little extra there, before moving down.

"Lift your arms baby." I said as she lifted her arms, grabbing the hem of her shirt my eyes met hers, "Are you sure?" I asked as her as she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed me, "I've never been more sure about anything in my life, than I am right now."

Whatever control I had left, was out the window. Letting out a low growl I quickly pulled her shirt off, revealing her amazing tits.

"Fuck..." I mumbled under my breath as I took them in. She must've taken it the wrong way as she went to cover herself up, most likely because of her pathetic prick ex boyfriend. I grabbed her wrist, "Don't." I took her in, as she stood there in just her black lace panties, which weren't going to last much longer. My hand reached down to circle her already hardened nipple as goosebumps raised on her skin. "Fucking perfect."