9. Drinks and.. Forks?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I mean sure it's going to be hard. But, it'll all be worth it in the end." Katherine says, as I look around at all three of them,

"You guys are seriously the best, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'd probably honestly be dead by now." Sophia says as I slap her hand away.

"Okay, maybe not dead but, you'd be lost for sure. Especially without me." Katherine says winking.

"Whatever helps you like at Katty." Ellie grins as Katherine narrows her eyes at her for using the nickname.

"Okay, Ellen." Katherine says crossing her arms across her chest.

"Hey, that's different. Katty is cute, Ellen is a name for middle aged bitches." Sophia says as we all laugh.

"She's not wrong, I don't think I've ever met a nice Ellen." Sophia says chuckling. "I don't think I've ever met any Ellen's." I furrow my brows trying to think.

"Consider yourself lucky." Ellie says.

"Oh, what about Meredith's mom, from Grey's Anatomy?!" I say snapping my fingers.

"You mean, Ellis Grey?" Katherine says chuckling.

"Shit. I was close at least." I say pouting. "In my defense, I haven't seen that show in forever, I stopped watching after McDreamy died. I was too mad at Shonda for that to continue." I say, remembering the day I watched the episode, I cried for at least three hours.

"Yeah, I'm still mad about that." Sophia says, shoving more food in her mouth.

"Honey, we all are." Katherine says chuckling.

We finish up eating and walk outside of the restaurant.

"Okay, well we'll see you guys tonight?" Ellie asks as we all nod yes.

"7:30." She repeats the time for the millionth time today.

"Ellie, you're as bad as your brother." Sophia says chuckling.

Ellie did not find that funny, "Hey, knock it off." She says, making us laugh harder.

"Okay, mom." I say through laughing because she made a face we often got from our mom growing up.

"Evelynnn, stop itttt." She wines, making me laugh harder.

"Okay, okay we're done." Katherine says, as she pulls her keys out of her purse, "Alright bitches I'm out of here, see you tonight." We all start to head to our cars when we hear Ellie yell across the parking lot, "7:30!"

"We know mom!" We all yell in unison as we start laughing, before getting in our cars and heading our separate ways.

~

"I say, we play strip poker." Jake says, as a chorus of "No" leaves our mouths.

"Dude, I'd rather not play strip poker with my sisters." Chris says, grimacing at the thought.

"Yeah, I don't want to see my brother naked." Ellie says, leaning against Evan.

"You guys are so cute, it almost makes me sick." Sophia says as Ellie sticks her tongue out at her.

"She's got a point though." I say as Katherine nods her head.

"You guys are just jealous..." She says in a sing song-y voice.

"Jealous of what, the fact that you're sleeping with Evan." I say as snorts a little. "I don''t think I'm missing out on much."

"Hey, what did I ever do to you?" Evan asks in a whiny voice.