Nymphnapped

Virdjana's POV

"Hurricania." I stated, activating the circle.

The Teleportation Circle shone white before consuming Arcedes and me into particles to transfer us to the place I mentioned.

We landed in the middle of foggy area giving us with almost zero visibility. The only reason why I was sure it was Hurricania was due to the structural design of the houses around.

Dheeran coughing was a reminder that I took him with me.

A low glimmering sound caught my attention, and it turns out it was the Teleportation Circle dissipating.

"It's one of those single usage spells." I mumbled under my breath.

"Wait, where am I?" Dheeran stood up, looking frantic at first, then he became quiet when he saw me.

"Hi, Miss Nymph. Is this your dimension?" he asked while stepping back to create a respectable distance between us.

Nymph here, nymph there. He probably can't recognize me because of the blood on my face, which dried when I used wind magic earlier which is also why my hair looks like a bird's nest.

"My back is in pain. I landed on the ground hard." he complained while stretching.

I ignored him, and threaded the fog, parting them with wind magic. The first house had all its windows broken, and half of it destroyed.

"Is this where you live?" asked Dheeran who was like a puppy following me around.

"Does it look liveable?" I responded with sarcasm.

He scrunched his nose, then rubs his nape. "If not, then why?"

"I have to wash my face, and clean my wound." I answered. "Follow me inside if you don't want other nymphs to learn that I brought a mortal to this world."

"Yes, ma'am." Dheeran said nodding once.

I gathered enough breeze to pop the door open, checking the screws and the floor for anything dangerous. "All clear."

"You sound like a soldier secretly invading houses." Dheeran chuckled.

"Funny." I told him coldly.

Arcedes bit the bottom of his lip then said, "Miss Nymph, I apologize for disturbing your night, and for the wound my friend inflicted. I know a bit of bandaging, I can help."

"I am not sure if you know how to dress wounds, Arcedes." I responded.

I searched the house to look for the bathroom, and was lucky to find the faucet in the sink working.

While I was washing my face, Dheeran was outside whistling a tune, probably to kill the silence and gloominess of the place.

There was no towel to dry my hair, nor any ointments to apply to the cut on my forehead, so I left the bathroom looking like a wet chick.

"Miss Nymph, did anybody tell you, you look exactly like Virdjana Phantom Assassin?" smiled Dheeran Arcedes.

I brush my wet hair backwards to keep the water from drenching my face again and again.

"Drop it Arcedes. Just drop all of it." I uttered as I walk passed him.

"I'm not carrying anything though." he pouted.

"For someone who got kidnapped, you're particularly calm. I'm guessing this ain't the first time." I stated.

"You're the 38th one to do so." Dheeran answered with a shrug.

"And you're still alive after 37, perhaps those completed missions weren't no bluff." I stood up to leave the house when my eyesight spiraled.

Dheeran was quick to my aid, "Easy there."

I pulled my dagger in attempt to stab him, but Arcedes disarmed in a moment's notice. "What..."

"Virdjana, sit first. We don't know if you're suffering from internal bleeding. It's dangerous." Dheeran said seriously.

He's acting like a different person.

I pushed him away. I can feel the heat climbing my cheeks. He must think I'm a joke.

"There's no internal bleeding, I assure you. I blocked that rock a little late so it cut me, but it's not that serious." I explained, picking myself up, my eyes landing on the dagger on the ground.

"Okay, but if it's not serious why'd you fell?" he asked, picking up the dagger and passing it to me.

I get it once in a while when I visit the village. Something I won't tell him.

"Staying outside your dorm room when the curfew is nearing is shady enough, then you created a teleportation circle to leave the school vicinity without permission from the superiors. You could be in deep trouble Virdjana." Dheeran stated.

"I see, but both of you boys were also about to break the curfew." I retorted coldly.

"May I remind you that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want?" I clapped to activate more mana, then using both hands I began drawing a Yin-Yang symbol in front of me.

Dheeran looked away sighing. I wonder what's on his mind?

"We are not friends, you told me that, but we are both students of the academy." he began, "if anything, you're bold to bring an Enchanted Elite with you. I can apprehend you if I want."

His personality is becoming more solid and consistent. Dheeran is no pushover. He just acts like one so people underestimate him.

I remained composed as I walked out of the house, Dheeran following behind me, and I continue completing the magical circle I'm creating.

"What rules did I break?" I questioned.

"The curfew, attempting to kill inside the academy, kidnapping a bonafide Enchant, and stealing from the Arcacia Academy' warehouse." He enlisted.

He kept track of those? How amusing.

The magic circle made a humming sound when I quickly turned around to face Arcedes.

"You should have kept your plan to yourself." I dropped my smile as I stretch my arms to activate the Wind Spell before me.

"Air Revolution!" I enchanted.

A huge explosion followed blasting nearby houses away, including myself and Dheeran. I heard him cussing, before immediately summoning a whip which he used to wrap tightly on  a tilted light post.

While Dheeran was holding on for his dear life, I was floating above the ground, and gliding to avoid flying pieces of wood, rocks, and roof tiles.

"V?! I got woken up with that mana burst. What's the big idea?" asked Reggie worriedly.

"I can't control it." I replied frowning.

"Summon me, V. I'll absorb the spell." Reggie said seriously.

"What? No. I won't do that." I replied as I manifested Aerial Blades to slice a huge part of a house in half.

"Why don't you want to use me? I don't get it. I have to be with you to balance your magic." He reminded.

I remained quiet while dodging more objects.

"V!"

"No!"

"If you don't, he might die!"

I gritted my teeth, and later summoned him out of the necklace. "Reggie, Reverse!"

"Your wish is my command, V." said my Guardian as he flies towards the range of effect of the magic spell, circling around it, and absorbing the mana continuously for three minutes.

When he was done, Reggie quietly returned the necklace without a word.

I clutched the pendant tightly.

"Curse this wind magic."