Curious Fire

Virdjana's POV

I planned to sleep in during the classes of Professors Jelina and Luke, but these noisy students keeps me from closing my eyes in peace. 

An event will be held tomorrow and the people in this room, and other neighboring classrooms were all talking about it as if it was some kind of life-changing event. Annoying.

"Alright class. Open page..."

I drifted to the land of dreams, and when I woke up all morning classes had ended. Seeing that no one bothered to wake me up, I can conclude that I am doing a good job of keeping future liabilities away from me.

I stood up, but my vision was blocked by a taller girl with blonde hair. Was she that girl called Lizbeth?

"He's really outside? Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. How do I look?" Lizbeth fumbled about as she starts applying powder to her face.

"Beautiful as ever." cheered a friend of hers.

Looks like her crush is outside the classroom. I better leave this place to avoid seeing sappy couple shit.

"See you tomorrow, Miss Assassin." bid the Speedsters of S-Class.

I do not remember his name, but that was odd.

As I was leaving, I checked for my bedroom key card. I learned that sometimes people steal other's key cards to keep them from returning to their bedrooms, and ends up in detention for breaking curfew hours. The irony of trying to keep a temporary thing like this.

How childish.

Outside, along the hallway, I felt an aura I have never sensed before.

"Excuse me!" The guy clad in a full black version of the academy's uniform beamed positively.

Is he talking to me?

"If you're looking for a Lizbeth, she's inside." I responded to make him know that I do not want a conversation.

"No. Talk to me, I want to ask you something." He had his arms besides him, eyes grinning and showing anticipation.

The most noticeable part of his get up is the silver necklace he was wearing adorned with a blue fire pendant.

"Pass."

I walked past him, but he only needed one big step to block my way.

"Did you see Kadaski Nueva? And in case you don't know him because I can tell that you are new here. He's this tall, has black hair and is good looking. One more thing, he sounds bossy, temperamental and is a Fire Enchant." He said in detail, hands emphasizing and matching what he said.

I know exactly who that is.

"Not really." I answered coldly.

"Really?" he responded, giving me a disappointed look.

"Really." I repeated as I used teleportation to promptly end the useless discussion.

I arrived in front of the dormitories. Rooms for females and males are mixed, I also remembered Master Shin reminding me about the curfew. He learned of what happened to Kadaski Nueva, and JP Streamwave. 

"He's crazy." a voice in my head echoed.

The voice was none other than my guardian telepathically communicating with me. 

I opened the door to my room by placing my right hand to a square-shaped object on the wall, then a blue line scanned my hand, giving me access to enter the room. It seems like the key card was for locking it from the inside.