8. Nightmares and Comfort

Start bij het begin

I hadn't realized I was crying again until I felt a hand wipe away a tear.

"Listen, you have to keep this between us. Sophia is the only one that knows." I said looking up at Greyson, he just nodded. "Greyson?"

He stood up without another thought, "What are you doing?" I asked confused as he started pacing.

"Greyson?"

"Hello?"

I stood up and stepped in front of him as his baby blue eyes finally met mine again. "Oh hey, nice to see you again." I said sarcastically as I lightly chuckled. But, he didn't seem to find it funny. Instead, both of his hands came up to cup my face.

Something had shifted between us.

I stared up at him, confused, as he started to lean in. I don't know why but I found myself leaning in also. Our lips barely brushed against each other, "What are you doing?" I asked, closing my eyes.

Before he could answer the doorbell rang as we quickly pulled apart.

He cleared his throat, scratching the back of his neck. "Must be the pizza..."

Damn all that happened in like an hour?!

"Right... you should go get that."

"Yeah, I should."

He said as he walked out of the living room.

What the fuck just happened. Did we just almost kiss? Do I want to kiss him? Does he want to kiss me? I need to call Sophia, or Ellie, or Katherine, or all of them.

Pulling out my phone I opened our group chat to see messages from them already.

Ellie: game night w/ the boys tmrw?

Kat: YES

Soph: YES OMG

Kat: Ev, you in?

Ellie: Ev, I was just on the phone with you. ik you're not busy. Ellie: answer our texts bitch

Soph: guys she's probably getting laid by her hot baby daddy rn

Me: i hate you guys
Me: lunch tmrw? i need to tell you guys something... ASAP

Ellie: girl def got laid

Soon Greyson comes back in with two pizza boxes, "This one is yours." He says handing me the one on top.

"Thanks." I already offered to pay for it, but I got yelled at for that.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna eat this upstairs." I said trying to avoid his eyes.

"I don't care." He said as I finally looked at him, trying to read his face. He looked disappointed? confused? angry? I DON'T KNOW.

I quickly thanked him for the pizza and disappeared up the stairs as fast as I could.

Tomorrow should be interesting...

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

DAMN

AHHH
THINGS ARE STARTING TO HAPPEN YALLL

EEK!

WHO CANT WAIT FOR GAME NIGHT????

The next chapter will continue to be in Evelyn's POV, as we get to see what's been going through her mind about the baby, and a certain person, lately.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.