Chapter 40 - The Fight?

Sierra's POV:

Ugh I hate life. I hate me. I hate Demi. (A/N: I don't actually hate Demi. She's awesome.) I hate everything. I just want to be done.

Ugh I am so not in the mood for any of the crap that the world throws at me.

Don't get me wrong. Don't misunderstand. I still believe in God. I just can't handle the stuff that he throws at me.

Crap. How long have I been off in my own little world. I hate life!!!

"Hey Sierra! Fat ugly pig. Look over here."

Ugh, I told you I'm not in the mood to handle any of this shit.

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

I ran over to them and pushed them to the floor. The came back at me. Harder. Stronger.

I can't take this. Life sucks. I can't take this.

My demons kept telling me "cut cut cut".

Well what the fuck am I supposed to do? I told Demi I would try to stop. She's already making me go to rehab. She's trying to help me. I can't cut. Let me tell you one thing though "life sucks".

I ran back at them, this time harder and stronger. They fell to the ground. All three of them. Fell. Hard. Blood stained clothes. Kind of like how I've been living my life. I saw one of them, tears in her eyes. What the fuck did I just do?

"Sorry."

"Yeah, what the fuck was that about?"

"You called me a fat ugly pig!"

Demi's POV:

I heard Sierra's yelling voice. She's angry. She needs help.

I ran to the sound of her voice only to find her standing with her arms crossed looking down at three girls with blood stained clothes.

"Sierra Marie Lovato."

"You didn't see what the fuck they did. What the fuck they called me. I'm sorry." She started crying.

I know this isn't like her.

She has issues, but not this kind. I've got to get her to rehab. No more camp. She's a train wreck. I've got to catch her before she falls again. I've got to help my baby girl.

"I am so sorry girls. So so sorry."

"It's fine."

They walked off.

"Come with me sweetie."

"Why are so nice to me even when I've screwed up?"

"Sweetie, we're humans. We screw up. We make mistakes. We're not perfect. You're going to rehab right now though. We're leaving. Let's go home pack."

"But but. It won't be long before the summer is gone. Can we please stay a little longer. I want to have fun."

"We leave first thing in the morning. That's all the time I'm giving you. I'm sorry."

I can tell that she is pissed. She shoved past me and walked all the way to the caning not even taking a glance at me.

This is for her own good. I know she'll thank me sooner or later.

Thanks for reading!

The next book's going to be entitled "Don't Forget". Does anyone want to make me a cover. I want it to have the album cover of "Don't Forget", the title, and my username. Feel free to put yours on it as well. Message me or comment if interested in making me the cover. If you have a better idea for the cover, feel free to mention it to me.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section, message me, or post them on my wall.

Have a great day/night! :)