FOREVER

I'm little(too much) shy.Writing smut is not my thing.I'm warning you earlier, it might turn out as one of the worst smuts you would've ever read.

😭😭😭

.
.
.

Jungkook wanted to say something but Taehyung's mouth on his stopped him from doing so.After blinking his eyes repeatedly he realized that Taehyung wasn't joking earlier...

The force of the kiss was more than enough to let the elder's intentions sink in Jungkook's head.He could feel the want in Taehyung's aggressive ovements on his body.Not that he was complaining though.He missed it, he missed Taehyung all over him!

Taehyung's groaning voice snapped the younger male out of his thoughts.A muffled giggle left his mouth as he felt how annoyed the elder was getting for his lack of response to the kiss.Soon Jungkook indulged himself in returning the kiss with same intensity, not wanting to test Taehyung's patience anymore.

They panted heavily when they finally broke their kiss.Taehyung's sharp eyes took in the sight of the ethereal beauty under him.Jungkook's closed eyes, button nose, luscious lips which were now glistening with their mixed saliva, the moles enhancing his prettiness even more as always.....everything was just too perfect, too addicting for Taehyung....

Jungkook's lips parted as a small gasp left his lips when he felt Taehyung's hands sneaking inside his oversized shirt.Feeling Taehyung's sensual touch on his warm skin suddenly made him feel overwhelmed.He opened his now teary eyes only to see Taehyung looking at him with the same look.

They didn't need to ask what the other was feeling because it was a mutual feeling....a feeling of losing something precious but then being able to have it back in the most unexpected phase of your life.It was like reuniting after years of longing and separation!

Suddenly both of them felt the need to show each other the love, the burning passion they suppressed inside themselves in the past three years.They were too busy making their son comfortable to the new environment that they didn't even realise how badly they needed it....how badly they need to make love to stay sane....

"I love you!" Taehyung said, directly looking at Jungkook's big, doe eyes.The younger male, however, pulled him for a kiss instead of replying.Taehyung smiled at the sweet gesture before closing his eyes and kissing the other breathless.

"Tae..." Jungkook bit his lower lip to lower his moaning sound when he felt Taehyung starting to kiss and suck on his neck.He ran his fingers through Taehyung's locks and kissed the mop of hair lovingly.

Taehyung, who was practically laying on Jungkook's body raised himself a little bit.He smile, seeing the questioning look the male under him was giving him.

"Taegguk is in the next room.You sure, we should do this?What if he wakes up?" Taehyung asked, caressing Jungkook's cheeks carefully.

"Usually, he doesn't wake up before sunrise.But I-I'm not sure...." Jungkook actually didn't know what to say.Of course, he wanted Taehyung just like he wanted him.He so wanted to give himself to the elder once again but the thought of Taegguk waking up in the middle was something he could never imagine.

"It's ok.Will you be able to lower your voice?" Taehyung asked even though he knew that Jungkook was quite vocal in bed.He loves to hear those melodious sounds actually but this time, it will be better to keep it lower.Not that they have another option.

Taehyung lightly chucked at the look Jungkook gave him.The look was accusing.It clearly meant that he shouldn't be the one to ask such a question when he's the reason behind why Jungkook becomes so loud during sex.