FAMILY

Jungkook gently rubbed Taehyung's back who was biting his lower lip harshly because of too much nervousness.Currently they were standing in front of Jungkook's apartment, ready to go inside.But Taehyung asked Jungkook to give him few seconds to calm his nerves down before he unlocks the door.He was just so nervous to meet his son who was oblivious of his existence till now.

On the way, Taehyung got to know that Jungkook didn't really talk to Taegguk about him.What would he say anyways?It's not like the little one would understand his parents' complicated lives.Instead, he would throw a tantrum, wanting to meet his other parent.Jungkook didn't want to give their son fake hope since he never thought of crossing paths with Taehyung ever again.

Actually Jungkook was surprised when Taehyung told him that Taegguk recognized him that day.He then explained how excited the boy looked while telling him about his papa having his pictures.Jungkook's eyes teared up knowing the new piece of information.

"It was 5th April, his second birthday when he first saw your pictures for the first time.I hid all the photo albums carefully, not wanting him to see our pictures.I didn't want to lie when he asks questions about you.He is a question bank just like you." Jungkook giggled, wiping his teary eyes.

"That night, when I made sure that he slept, I started going through our memories.Since it was his birthday, I was missing you even more.But that little devil woke up at midnight and saw me wiping tears while looking at the albums.You know what he did?" Jungkook chuckled fondly, sniffling a little.

"He asked which meanie made me cry.He was all ready to throw hands at the pictures but stopped looking at your smiling face.He was amazed to see your smile matching his.He was so fascinated with you that he started going through the pictures on his own.The moment I was scared of never came.He slept while looking at the pictures.I didn't know what would I answer if he asked me about the albums in the morning but thankfully, he didn't ask.I thought he forgot about the pictures since it's been five months after that night but I guess I was wrong." Jungkook smiled, shaking his head.

"You know what?" Taehyung asked, wiping the lone tear that dared to drop without his permission.

Jungkook looked at the elder who was still driving in confusion, waiting for the other to answer his own question.

"I'm too handsome to be forgotten." Taehyung said and winked at the younger who gasped like a fish out of water.He smacked the other's bicep with pink tinted cheeks.

Soon the inside of the car filled with their melodious laughters as they neared Jungkook's apartment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Papa-" Taegguk got out of the nanny's lap and ran towards Jungkook who was walking towards him with a blinding bunny smile on his face.Jungkook crouched down to their son's level who stopped few inches away from him, smiling his boxed shaped smile.

He didn't jump on his papa even if he wanted to do it so bad since his papa has forbade him to do so.Jungkook explained to their baby long ago that he may get germs if he hugs his papa right after he comes back from the hospital.So being the good boy he is, Taegguk obeyed what his papa asked him to do.He knew for a fact that his papa is all his after he washes up.So it wasn't that hard for him to wait to be in his papa's arms...

Meanwhile, the nanny was shocked to see Jungkook looking so happy.She has never seen Jungkook smiling like that ever since she started babysitting Taegguk.Nonetheless, she was glad to see the young male smiling so heartily.

She always wondered why Jungkook was raising his child alone but never dared to ask Jungkook about it.No, it's not like she was scared of him.He was such a sweetheart to everyone after all.She just didn't ask about it knowing the question might upset the boy.Jungkook's gloomy face and him being a single parent at such a young age were enough of reasons for her to not invade his privacy.But she always wanted the boy to be happy just like her was being at the moment.