HIM

The alarm rang loudly, breaking the silence of the quiet room.Morning sunlight found its way inside, lighting up the surrounding.A beautiful male got out of his bed without feeling any irritation, as if he was used to it already.He then walked towards the small room which was attached to his through a door.All the while, his fists kept rubbing off the remaining sleepiness from his eyes.

A wide smile appeared on his face when he looked at the already awaken baby on the small, fluffy bed.The little ball of sunshine was still surrounded by so many pillows which protected him from rolling over and then falling down on the hard floor during his sleep.The boy sat down and was now looking at his papa with a pair of sparkling eyes.

Jungkook always had that habbit of reading something before sleeping.But after he joined the hospital and also became a single parent, his 'me time' was gone.

There are times, when Jungkook feels restless and also missing someone terribly, that too all the time, didn't help at all.So he still reads something or listen to some good music to relax himself whenever it becomes to much to handle.In those times, he makes his son sleep in the small room so that the baby can sleep peacefully without being disturbed by his restlessness.

"Good morning, my baby" Jungkook took the little one in his arms and showered him with kisses as soon as he reached the bed.The boy just giggled cutely, satisfied with all the kisses he got from his father.

"Koo molning, papa." The boy responded in his cute voice, pecking the tip of his father's nose and then snuggled into the crook of his papa's neck immediately.

"Baby, are you excited to go with me today?" Jungkook asked carefully, not wanting his son to get upset later.

"Yessss" The fluff ball replied happily but still not pulling out from his comfort place.

Jungkook kissed the boy's head lovingly as he walked towards the bathroom.He knew his son too well.The little boy just loved to put his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck.It was one of his favourite things to do, just the way he used to do.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Papa.....papa" the little munchkin chirped when he saw his papa walking towards him with a big smile.

Jungkook crouched down to the level of the kid who was seated on the bed, now wearing new clothes.They were all ready to go.

"Awe...did baby miss me already?" Jungkook giggled while picking up his son, looking at the boy in pure adoration.He just came back after changing into his work clothes hurriedly.Only half an hour is left for his work hour to start.

The little boy placed his mouth on the tip of his papa's nose, pecking it just like he used to do, as a response.That made Jungkook laugh and smooch his baby cheeks few times.

"Let's get going now, yeah?" Jungkook asked the boy who nodded his head with enthusiasm, looking like a lost puppy, just like him.

Jungkook pecked the boy's tiny lips as his eyes became a bit teary.He shrugged all the thoughts off for the time being and walked out of the big apartment after making sure to lock it.

Usually, there's a nanny whom Jungkook has hired to take care of his baby during his work hours.She couldn't come today because of some personal reasons.Jungkook has known the old lady since his childhood as she was his neighbour at that time.Therefore, he trusts her with his baby.He has secretly installed cctv cameras in his apartment anyways...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mr. Jeon, our new department head is here.He wanted to talk to all his fellow doctors before he starts working here." A worker informed Jungkook who just entered his cabin.

The little boy in his arms pouted heavily, realising that his papa will now leave him for some time.He may be 2 years and five months old but he understands almost everything.He is a fast learner.It's just, he has to struggle to pronounce new or tough words...

Jungkook nodded his head and walked outside after putting his bag on its respective place to go to the room where the meeting will be held.In the midway, he handed the little one in his arms to one of the nurses of the pediatric department.He has talked to her earlier about taking care of the little bean whenever he gets busy.

Soon, Jungkook left for the meeting but not before kissing his baby lovingly and asking him to not give the aunt a hard time.With a promise to come back as soon as possible, he walked away to the room where the meeting would be held.

Right now he was standing in front of the meeting room.He didn't know why he was still feeling restless.The anxious feeling was stuck indide him since the day before.

It felt like something was going to happen soon!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fifteen doctors were sitting around a big table, waiting for the new head of their department.All of them were either engaged in some talks or they just sat there silently, wanting to get this meeting over with as soon as possible.

After two or three more minutes passed, the door of the meeting room cracked open, making everyone look at that direction.All the doctors stood up bowing to their new department head, who bowed back at them with a smile and proceeded to the only empty seat at the further end.

The others couldn't help but gawk at the handsome, young man.They definitely expected their department head to be some older person.

But oh! How wrong they were!

Jungkook stood up and bowed along with the others but he was too busy to calm his freaking out heart that he couldn't look up at the new face of their department head.

But when the man started speaking, Jungkook's breathing got heavy and his heart started beating erratically.No, it's not who he is thinking of right?

It's....it's.....It can't be him right?

Jungkook abruptly looked up at the male who was busy addressing others.His breath hitched and his started eyes stinging, looking at the handsome male.

It was beyond his wild imaginations.....Never in his life, he has thought of seeing him in person again......At this point, Jungkook didn't know if he should laugh or he should cry historically.....He didn't know what to do anymore....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung, your new department head.I'm really excited to work with such talented doctors like you.Let's work together to bring out the best of every situation and help people just like we should.After all, teamwork makes the dream work!" The man finished and took his seat, gesturing others to sit down as well.

Taehyung roamed his eyes around the meeting hall.He took on the features of his fellow doctors.After all, they will be working together from now onwards.

But then his eyes stopped at a pair of teary, bambi eyes.Taehyung's eyes widened and his breathing got abnormal when he took in the beautiful features of the bunny looking male.

It was hard for Taehyung to control all the emotions bubbling inside him.But he couldn't tear his eyes away from the younger male who was looking back at him with a broken look.

Those big, doe eyes didn't have the sparkles he used to love, the bunny teeth didn't peak out from those pink lips from smiling big....Jungkook didn't look the same anymore.The younger male looked so vulnerable !

The sight itself made Taehyung go crazy.Seeing Jungkook after almost three years was making him go insane!

Taehyung tried to gulp away the lump that suddenly formed in his throat.The broken look on Jungkook's face shattered his already broken heart completely....

He could never bear to see his Jungkook in pain.....

He still can't!

.

.

.

So, yeah....Taekook are already connected.Hope you enjoyed reading this part and got the hints as well !

Let me know about your thoughts on this book.Thanks for reading