HELPLESS

Taehyung's instagram story update made me go crazy in happiness 🥺😇😍

.
.
.

"Aahhh...h-hyung..." Jungkook moaned loudly when Taehyung hit a bundle of nerves inside him perfectly.He arched his back beautifully, trying to lower his moaning sounds when Taehyung kept hitting the same spot over and over again.

"Let me hear you." Taehyung whispered with his deep, husky voice.Jungkook could only respond with a chocked moan which satisfied the elder to his core.Soon they reached their climax, Jungkook cumming on his stomach and Taehyung cumming inside him.

Taehyung panted heavily as he looked at the younger under him with an intense gaze.Jungkook looked ethereal.His perfectly curved body was sweaty, making it look so sinful.Few hair bangs sticked to his forehead because of sweating too much.His closed eyes, button nose, parted lips which were swollen from all the activities that involved them....everything made him look sexier!

The sharp, almond shaped eyes of Taehyung roamed all over Jungkook's body.Jungkook's milky skin which was filled with Taehyung's marks and had cum stains after the three rounds of intense love making, his heaving chest....it all invited Taehyung to do him again and again.

Jungkook gasped, opening his eyes hazily as he felt warmth around one of his already swollen nipples.He bit his lips in pure ecstasy when Taehyung sucked them hard, making the buds sting from all the abuse.Jungkook's hands fisted themselves in Taehyung's locks, pushing him more towards his chest, loving the sensation.

Taehyung, who was busy decorating his lover's chest with more marks, smirked as he devoured the pink nubs eagerly.He always loved doing that.Jungkook is so sensitive there and Taehyung felt proud to be the only one to do those things to the innocent bunny.He felt special!

"One more?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Jungkook in the tear filled eyes.The younger was exhausted but he still nodded his head vigorously which made the elder make peck his lips lovingly before he started thrusting in and out one more time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was Jungkook's 21st birthday.Just like his 18th birthday, his parents threw a big party this time.This time, Jungkook was forced to stay there till the end.He was feeling restless as Taehyung was waiting for him at their apartment.All he wanted was his love, his everything beside him on his birthday.He always loves every moment he spends with Taehyung!

Jungkook is a medical student now.He wanted to stay beside Taehyung.Two years of staying apart made him crave for the elder just enough.He didn't want to study business major anyways.Plus, he wanted to do something which would help the common people.So he took admission in the same institute as Taehyung's after studying hard for it.His parents, of course, opposed, telling him how he should take business major in order to take over their company in the future.But Jungkook didn't listen to them.