REVELATION

This picture makes my heart boom boom 🥰

.
.
.

Taehyung bit his lower lip harshly to stop himself from breaking down as he kept looking at Jungkook who stared at nothing in particular.A sob left his mouth when he saw how tears streamed down Jungkook's cheeks continuously.The boy didn't even bother to wipe them.It looked like his mind was gone to the past as he just finished telling Taehyung why he left.

Even though Taehyung wanted to wipe those tears away, he couldn't move from his place.He was feeling angry at himself for not digging in more information on why Jungkook suddenly changed.Only if he knew !

"T-that day, when y-you c-came, I s-saw you t-through the w-window...I w-wanted to r-run into your a-arms so b-bad.B-but I was s-scared, k-knowing they w-will m-make y-you suffer for t-that." Jungkook continued speaking with so much difficulty, remembering the day when Taehyung came to the Jeon Mansion before leaving their country.He still remembered everything clearly, as if it happened just a few days ago!

"W-what happened after I-I.....left?" Taehyung's voice cracked because of feeling so overwhelmed.He was not prepared to hear all these, he was not totally not prepared to know that Jungkook never wanted to leave him !

Jungkook took some time to take some deep breathes to compose his emotional self.Taehyung didn't utter a word, waiting for Jungkook to continue speaking.He knew, Jungkook was not ready to reveal everything just like he was not prepared to know them all.After some time, Jungkook looked at Taehyung right in his eyes, wiping his tears away.

"Before I left the apartment, I met Nick with whom my m-marriage was fixed." Jungkook said and noticed how Taehyung clenched his fists hearing him.He probably remembered how that whole 'marriage' thing made them drift apart all of a sudden!

"I told him about you, about us.I told him I could never even think of spending my life with someone who is not you.I also told him how my father's threatening made me scared for you, for your career."

"But you could've told me too." Taehyung interrupted Jungkook's words, feeling upset that he was kept in the dark all these years.

"If I did, you would never agree to leave me.I knew it really well.My father was not someone who would pity us.He would ruin you, Taehyung and he would make us fall apart in his own ways if I didn't leave you myself.At that time, I did what I thought would be a better option.I could never see you ruined.I would die, seeing my father breaking you, your dreams into pieces.I couldn't let him get his hands on you.I had to leave you." Jungkook cried hard as he still could feel the pain from three years ago.His whole body shook at the force of his cries.

Taehyung was not able to hold himself back anymore.He scooted closer to Jungkook and put his shaky hand on the younger's head, patting it lightly.He harshly wiped the tears that flew down his cheeks though new tears found its way to his cheeks almost immediately.