PRESENT

Just Taekook being Taekook 🥀

.
.
.

Taehyung looked down when he felt Jungkook's breathing getting softer.A small smile crept upon his lips as he gazed at the younger who felt asleep in his embrace due to exhaustion from too much crying.He slowly raised his hand and wiped the tear stained, soft cheeks of the beautiful male.He didn't know for how much time he was holding the younger in his arms like that.It just felt too good to let go.

Just the thought of Jungkook going through so much, that too for the sake of saving his career, made him feel really overwhelmed.In a few hours, Taehyung's whole thought process during the last three years were torn apart.He felt guilty, extremely guilty for not looking for Jungkook earlier.Yes, it was Jungkook who pushed him away.But still, he should've known better.

No-one other than Taehyung knows how to read Jungkook like an open book.During those years of dating, Jungkook never once failed to give Taehyung his support, his love.Hell, Jungkook gave him his everything so selflessly.That much lucky Taehyung was to have a lover like Jungkook.But what did he do?

He left just after waiting for a month?How could he?He shouldn't go away without getting an explanation.Only because of him, Jungkook suffered so much, Jungkook had to raise Taegguk alone.Taehyung can only imagine how hard it could've been for the younger.In a conservative society where they live, Taehyung is sure Jungkook had to hear so many harsh things for being a single parent.And he blamed Jungkook for moving on after leaving him behind, his love behind....

Taehyung was burning in guilt, in regret.He couldn't curse himself enough for being so oblivious to everything for years.Because of his stupidness, he lost three years of his happy life, he lost three years he could've happily spent with his love, his Jungkookie.Only if he didn't behave so immatured at that time, he could've been there for Taegguk, their son.He could've held Jungkook's hand to give comfort when he was in labour pain, he could've seen his son's birth, he could've seen Taegguk growing in front of his eyes....

Unknowingly, tears started streaming from Taehyung's eyes.He harshly wiped them before it could land on Jungkook's face.He tried to muffle his sniffles as he looked at Jungkook once again.He bit his lips to stop himself from wailing loudly when he noticed Jungkook's slightly frame in his arms.Before, Jungkook used to be just perfect with a heavenly body and beautiful face with a little chubby cheeks.But now, even after giving birth to a baby, Jungkook looked thinner than he used to look.

It didn't take a genius to guess why Jungkook might have lost weight.Of course, it because of working hard and taking care of Taegguk all alone at the same time.The boy obviously has gone through too much to loss his sleep and appetite.Taehyung knew Jungkook, he knew him a little too well.

Only if he knew why Jungkook was leaving him that day too....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook woke up, feeling kisses on his face.A small smile appeared on his face, knowing who it was right away.He blinked open his eyes and his smile widened seeing the adorable sight.Taegguk was sitting on his chest while placing soft kisses on his face.Jungkook hugged the boy closer to him and kissed his face lovingly who giggled cutely in return.