QUESTIONS

Lmao

Lmao...this is so funny 🤣🤣🤣

.
.
.

"........So...it was nice to meet you all.Let's work hard as a team." Taehyung said in his deep voice indicating that the meeting was over.He stood up from his sitting position, followed by others and bowed politely before walking out of the room.

It was hard for him to not cry, to not show his emotions.It was even harder to not glance at the side where a bunny looking male was sitting down.From the corner of his eyes, Taehyung could see how Jungkook never once looked away from him.The boy looked anything but happy and it hurt Taehyung terribly.

Taehyung never got the chance to see Jungkook after the boy left the apartment they lived together in.He really thought Jungkook would come back to him but the boy didn't.Taehyung felt too hurt but still he went to the Jeon Mansion before leaving South Korea.

He wanted to meet Jungkook one last time but the guards didn't let him enter the big campus, saying it was their young master's order.Never in his life Taehyung imagined that one day, Jungkook wouldn't want to see his face.That much that the boy would tell the guards to stop Taehyung from meeting him !

That day, the already paining heart of Taehyung broke into millions of pieces.He felt used, he felt sick of everything.From outside, he could see the decorations of Jungkook's marriage.It broke something inside him, it broke the trust he had in love!

Taehyung really thought Jungkook was going through a hard time and he expected the boy to come to him.He wanted nothing but to protect him.But at that moment, it seemed like Jungkook didn't want any protection from him.Actually he didn't need it.The Jeon's had enough to give their only child except love.Taehyung was determined to give it to Jungkook and he gave his all.But at the end, Jungkook left him.....without giving any explanation!

After two days, Taehyung left the country.He felt as if he died a thousand times in the span of just a month.He didn't expect things would turn out this way.He never thought Jungkook would leave him just like that.In the last two days, Taehyung cried hard, he screamed in agony, he let everything inside him go out.

Because of letting everything go and accepting how reality slapped him hard even when he did nothing wrong, Taehyung found himself turning into a completely different person in the next few months.He solely focused on his studies and work, trying to help people in need.He never stopped being respectful and polite but he never felt the need to have someone in his life anymore.He was too broken to give love a second change.Taehyung wanted to live life on his own now.He promised himself to not go and take any risk of breaking himself again.

Three years....It took Taehyung almost three years to become an extremely professional man.He became an workaholic which helped him to become famous soon.So many people approached him because of his attractive looks and even more attractive personality.Taehyung denied everyone saying he wants to focus on his career only.