UNEXPECTED

Hi guys(in V's voice) 👀
.
.
.
Taehyung adverted his eyes from the man to Jungkook who was looking at him with so many emotions in his eyes.He slowly took steps towards the younger and stood right in front of him, totally ignoring the third person's presence inside the room.But Taehyung could feel the glare he was recueving from the other side.He clicked his tongue in annoyance and moved a bit, only to put the flower bouquet on Jungkook's table gently.

He then walked back towards Jungkook who was looking at him like a deer caught in headlights.Taehyung couldn't help but find the boy cute.He stopped near Jungkook and made the boy turn towards the other male.Jungkook's whole body went stiff in Taehyung's hold, not knowing what the elder was trying to do.He was sure of one thing though.

He knew for a fact that, Taehyung was getting mad and his calmness was nothing but the silence before the upcoming storm !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once Jungkook stood facing Nick, he felt strong arms wrapping themselves around his waist from the back.His breath hitched when Taehyung pulled his body more towards his, leaving no space between their bodies.He felt goosebumps as Taehyung's hot breath hit his exposed neck.He shakily exhaled when Taehyung put his chin on his right shoulder while tightening the backhug.

Taehyung's whole demenaur screamed possessiveness and Jungkook was aware of it.To be honest, he felt lost.He didn't know how to react.He felt good that Taehyung was that close to him but at the same time, he felt bad, thinking Taehyung was just pretending in front of Nick.

"Who the fuck are you?" Nick's harsh tone snapped Jungkook out of his thoughts.He didn't move.Neither did he utter anything, letting Taehyung do whatever he wanted.

"Can't you see it already?I'm the someone because of whom this beauty here, is no longer available to anyone else anymore." Taehyung's voice was deeper than usual and it made Jungkook's body feel tingles inside it.

Nick gritted his teeth in irritation, hearing the witty remark.He could see how the man was holding Jungkook's body close to him, he could see how Jungkook's body was relaxed against the man's despite of being in each other's personal space, he could see emotions in Jungkook's eyes he had never seen before, he could see how the man was eyeing Jungkook from that closeness...

Meanwhile Jungkook was feeling breathless.He didn't want to hold his hopes high but Taehyung's words made him feel things, things he stopped feeling the moment he was out of the apartment Taehyung and he used to live in.He didn't want to but his heart started beating fast, hearing Taehyung.He could feel Taehyung's eyes on him which made his cheeks heat up, giving them a pink hue.

"Oh.So you're saying, you are with Jungkook.But what about his son?Will you accept him too?Huh" Nick said in a mocking tone, not wanting to give up just yet.

"Why won't I accept my own blood?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows as his eyes turned dark while looking at the still arguing male with a cold gaze.

Nick gulped.He didn't know that Jungkook was with the person who is the father of his son.He was not prepared to face such a situation.But he didn't want to lose too.Jungkook was like a drug to him.He wanted him so bad that giving up was not even an option.

"Oh?As long as I'm concerned you were not there with Jungkook when he was carrying your child.You don't even deserve him.Why are you suddenly acting like you never ran away from your responsibilities?" Nick asked with rage.A smirk appeared on his face when he saw the changing emotions in the man's eyes who looked hurt.

Nick was sure, he hit the right point when he saw the man's grip loosening around Jungkook's waist.

"What?Cat got your tongue?Your own blood huh?Only a coward like you leaves his lover after impregnating them."