TRUTH

Taehyung in Hobi's MORE mv !!!Damn

Damn...the song is a masterpiece ✨

.
.
.

Jungkook stood there, frozen.So many emotions surfaced inside his doe eyes, ready to come out as tears any moment.How come Taehyung is just few steps away from him but so distant at the same time?

It took his every bit of strength to not run into Taehyung's strong arms.He wanted it so bad.Ask Jungkook how does it feel to long for someone's presence for three long years continuously,  ask him how does it feel to burn your heart willingly, ask him how does it feel when the person you need the most is near but you can't go near them because of the invisible wall you created long ago....

It was anything but bearable!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung came straight to Jungkook's apartment the moment he finished his work.The whole day, he was holding himself back, he was holding his overflowing emotions back.He couldn't take it anymore.To live peacefully, he needed to know some things, some things he should've asked Jungkook long ago, some things he should've forced out of Jungkook's mouth.

He stared at Jungkook with an unreadable expression on his face.He saw how Jungkook was trying hard to not let him see his emotions.Jungkook was still the same.His eyes spoke everything he couldn't.It looked like the boy wanted a warm hug so bad but Taehyung didn't think if it was his place to give him that much needed hug.

It was hard for him to see Jungkook so vulnerable but at the same time, he couldn't do anything about it.He shouldn't actually.Only if Jungkook didn't leave him that day, they still could've been together, happier than ever.But the moment Jungkook left without looking back even for once, things changed there.Taehyung didn't have any right on him anymore!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can I come inside, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked, clearing his throat.It was awkward to address Jungkook so formally!

Jungkook blinked his eyes as Taehyung's voice suddenly brought him into reality.A lump formed on his throat hearing what Taehyung just called him.Was he that distant now?Was he that distant that Taehyung didn't even want to take his name?

With so much difficulty, Jungkook managed to nod his head in affirmation as he couldn't trust his voice at the moment.He opened the door wide for the elder to come in.After Taehyung took his shoes off, Jungkook headed towards the living room, knowing the elder would follow him.He wondered what made Taehyung come to him?Wouldn't his family be waiting for him?Does he have a family?

Once again, Jungkook felt his chest tightening with uneasiness!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook settled down on a couch and Taehyung took the opposite one to him.Both of their eyes were on the floor, wanting to compose their thoughts for a while.It was the first time when they are inside one room and sitting so far from each other.It only made them remember their past days, remember how lovey-dovey they used to act.