Chapter 30: The Shrine Maiden's Doubt.

KRACCKK!! CRASH!!

The morning sun had yet to come and the disturbance have come to greet him. Neo in half asleep state, jumps out from his bed and went to the door of his room to investigate what's happening.

There's blood.

A pool of blood, wetting the previously well taken care of Tatami floor into a bloody mess. A group of man covered in the red liquid It can be seen trying to hold on to something.

Or someone.

Neo hesitantly grip the Blast Shot he beforehand took from the drawer.

"Who the hell are you--" Neo question was cut off when

"IT HURTS! OH DEAR LORD IT HURTS! AAAAARRRHHGGG!!"

"Hold him still goddamn it!"

"I can't hold him! To much blood!"

"We have to do something, Doc!"

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Chaos. One word describe what Neo see right in front of his eyes. Man screaming at each other, Attempting to restrain the patient in order to prevent excessive bleeding.

"Neo!" One particular voice shouted his name. Amongst the group, McCoy, with blooded face pops out.

"W-what?!"

"Don't just stand there! Get me some fucking towel!"

"R-Right!"

Neo hastily rummaged through every drawer and cupboard with piles of towels. One of the men quickly took the towels and tied every part of the bloody man's body. The others also helped while taking turns holding him.

"Where the hell is Kallen and Sakura?!" McCoy face is full of Impatience.

"They're on the way to get the sedative!" One of the villagers said only to get threatening eyes from the doctor.

"Fuck! We don't that kind of luxury! he's going to die before the two of them get here!"

neo without hesitation came to help. looking closely, the bloody man was in a state that even words couldn't explain.

Visually he is no longer in the world. It didn't help at all when his body was having convulsions. His red eyes that looked up at the sky with tears of blood flowing almost indistinguishably thanks for being bathed in his own blood.

The warrior of light was sad to see his pitiful state. What was the reason for him to be like this, until his body was filled with holes?

The man kept the struggle to a point the villagers having sore arms. neo was also struggling on his side, trying his best to hold the man's shoulders back. If you look closely, the man is not a man, but a teenager with a possible age not far from Neo.

A kid nonetheless.

Who could have done this to him, and why?

A sudden grab pulled him closer to the teenager's mouth and Whisper something.

"The Cosmos.... It s-spoke to.... M-Me...."

And by that time of point his soul has left his body.

The struggle had stopped. The body began its stiffening process and the spilling blood is no more.

"He's dead.... Dear lord...." One of the villagers muttered, disbelief of what he's seeing.

The other man had similar expression. All their efforts have gone to waste trying to safe the kid's poor soul.