Chapter 7: The Academy of Valkyrie.

"....i'm an idiot."

Nothing can described his feeling of failure. An idiot might work but it wasn't enough. His own ignorance and ego that lead him to his downfall. The fact that he tried to takedown Faust without transforming was a suicide move from the get go. The Valkyries nearly died because of him and if Faust would go serious then they all will die right there and then.

Now the boy is in the world of his subconscious mind, floating in the air with no sense of purpose at all.

"Back then if i just transform, would it make any difference? If i just...."

Neo stop at his track of thought. Thinking about it wouldn't change anything. All he can do is keep walking forward and accept the Consequence of his action.

BLINK!

A spark of red light shines through the darkness of space. The red light grow and spread into a form of bird like-wing in V shaped.

What come afterward is a silver white light emitting from behind it.

He knows who it is.

He is the only person to know who and what it is.

The god of light himself.

Nexus.

Standing infront of him is the oldest and powerful Ultraman, aside for Tiga of course. The Ultra warrior stared at him from above due to his sized and how small Neo is compared to him.

Looking at him at close distance really make him feel that he's staring at god himself.

"Ultraman...." Neo doesn't know what to say. The giant of light keep staring at him without moving or talking and It made him a little bit nervous. Nexus body began to glow brightly as the world around him do the same thing.

Neo cover is eyes over the shear tense of light. The light kept growing and growing until all thats left is a white space around him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Waking up in the hospital bed has become a habit of his, well not entirely but this is his second time so he concludes it in the way. After opening his eyes and tilted his head side to side to gaze the surrounding, he realise that this wasn't a Hospital, more like a school infirmary, a BIG school infirmary. Rows of mattresses lining against the wall of the building. The interior is what caught his interest, its very... Chatolic so to speak. The boy was not a very religious person but he knows what he knows.

"Ugh!" Neo clutch his head as his realise its being wrapped by something akin to cloth or bandage.
He took a mirror from the desk next to the bed and seeing his forehead is covered by it.