Neo Anderson - Bio.

PROFILE

PROFILE

ALIAS. : - The Unknown Boy
- Deunamist
- Warrior of Light
- Ultraman Nexus
- Herrscher of Light (?)
- ???

AGE. : - 20 (No actual proof)
- ???

B-DAY. : - N/A

ORIGIN : - Earth (Unknown)

SPECIES: - Human
- Ultra (?)
- Herrscher (Speculation)

GENDER: - Male

STATUS: - Alive (Main Story)

HEIGHT: - 180cm

WEIGHT: - 62.2kg

HAIR COLOR : - Green

EYE COLOR. : - Silver-ish Green.

RELATIVES. : - Mother (Decease)
- Father (Unknown)
- ???

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

EXTRA

AFFILATION : - St. Freya Academy
- Schicksal (Currently)
- Squad V (Currently)
- Nexus

OCCUPATION : - Student (Unofficial)
- Schicksal's Knight.
(Unofficial)
- ??? Herrscher
- Herrscher of Light
(Speculation)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

This bio is still incomplete. Further info will be revealed and continuesly change as the stories move forward on its journey.

Neo Anderson is the new Protagonist of Honkai Impact 3rd along with the original main cast Kiana Kaslana, Mei Raiden, and Bronya Zaychick. He is the one who inherited the light of Nexus, the weaken version of the god of Ultra, Noa.

Appearance.

Neo has normal straight green hair that's often stay the way it is. He doesn't like to comb his hair. Like a Chad he is he lets the wind to take care of it. He doesn't really care how it will end up look as long its not blocking his eyes.

Battlesuit Appearances.

* Wandering Purpose: just like in the previous first chapter Neo wears a simple black leather jacket with a white shirt underneath. A light blue jeans and a pair of black and white snickers. It is not considered to be a Battlesuit but it holds itself quite remarkable as Neo experience a lot of hardship during his journey onto this Unknown world. His clothes is similar to that of Himeya Jun, The second Deunamist in Nexus series hence the name of the battlesuit.

Personality.

Neo is the one kid that never really like getting attention. He's not the quite kid but he also not the popular type kid. He always goes where the current takes him. Ever since he was 6 years old he always wanted to be hero, to be like his role model, Ultraman. But when he grows up the fantasy of such thing can never be come true. But that never stops him from helping those who needed.

Folks back home usually calls him the "golden child", as he always helping around the neighborhood. He didn't really care of what the people called him or branded. Even though the Title of a hero is far fetched than the reality portraits he still haven't give up his childish dream.

And that is when his prayers are answered.

History.

It is unknown that his past is related to the Honkaiverse as we know it. But some of the clues are left untouched. For example his dream.
It is unclear if this so-called "dream" has anything to do with his connection to this world. Not to mention the only person who have the knowledge of it is none other than Leonard, the dark giant, Mephisto. It is shown that Leonard have the answer he's been looking for since his arrival.

But until than, mystery shall shrouded the truth until the light manage to pierce through the heavy dense of uncertainty.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey hey people, emiyadaffa here. I know, i know its not a new chapter I'm sorry about that. New chapter will be realese in a few days so don't worry my fellow readers and Authors. Its a bit late when it come to Neo's bio but hey, better late than never right?

Anyway thank you for your attention and ill see you in the next Chapter.

Emiyadaffa out baby!!!