Chapter 29: The Moon Cries.

So much to think about during this past few days. Neo began to questions himself of the role he partake in this dance with fate and destiny.

During their travel back to the Village where she currently live, they talked about many things including who she was. Quite a surprise that Kallen was a Kaslana the same as Kiana.

Not to mention the time period was 1477, more than 500 years into the past. Never thought in his life he would time travel.

It's no surprising considering the type of situation he's in for.

"You never speak of yourself, yes?"

"Pardon?"

"Like who you are or where do you come from."

"It's a bit more complicated than that."

"Than make it simple, silly! I'm all for it. Unless you're a spy send by my friend to take me back."

Make it simple, she said. Neo wish it could be as simple as making an omelette. Unfortunate when the reality hits different more than an incoming train.

Literally.

Out of nowhere a force crashed Neo against his will, fling him across the dirt. Kallen had to take a few seconds to process what the hell just happened. But it was fruitless when she experience the same thing to her as well. Luckily for her she was caught by Neo who's already on his feet.

Both of them saw what was the cause for the attack and it was gruesome to put it lightly. A mix between an unknown Honkai Beast and Space beast. The Ultra warrior did not dare to go for the details of what he is seeing right now.

A lot of meat and blood veins plunging itself from its body like a tumor. Liquid dripping not that of a blood as it breath roughly. Kallen took her blunderbuss and point it to the Eldritch horror while Neo was gone doing a ton of mind bending.

 Kallen took her blunderbuss and point it to the Eldritch horror while Neo was gone doing a ton of mind bending

Lets be real, Neo had no idea what he's looking at. Apart with a mix between horse, space beast, and honkai beast.

The beast charge forward with its freakish leg. Every step it took cause a small earthquake considering the size of that thing. It cries like that of a wounded animal and human altogether.

Ludwig, the Accursed.
OST.

Both Neo and Kallen had no time to attack as the beast gaining distance. Even with its size, it move faster than a truck and probably hit harder than a truck.

"Shit! What the hell is that thing?!" Neo managed to evade between the trees and bushes.

"It's one of the "infected"! Dr. McCoy said we should probably avoid it and run!" Kallen fired a few bullets in attempt to staggered the creature and it did.