Chapter 19: The bond I Forged - Kiana.

Have you ever felt powerless against the odd?

Have you experience losing in a winning battle?

Have you depressed over the stupidity of your own arrogance?

What about the responsibility you hold crumbles upon you?

Neo asked this question over and over inside his head. He failed his mission yet again. The real question is how and why. He had the power to overcome the impossible, yet the obstacle that presented itself to him was something beyond his league.

So many life was lost during the catastrophies. Hundreds if not thousands of innocence people gone in a snap of a finger. He received the light to protect those people, and yet here he is, floating inside the realm of his own unconscious looking at Nexus, standing tall Infront of him motionless.

"Why?" He ask the Ultra warrior "Why did i failed to Changes form?"

Silent was his answer. Neo grown tired over this and snap his emotions.

"There are many people died for fuck sake! Why can't i change to Junis?!! Is it because you're weak, or is it something else??!!" Throwing tantrum was the only thing he can do. He believes that it was Nexus ignorance that cause his failure to do more than getting beat up non-stop.

"Answer me goddamnit!!"

Nexus gaze down on the boy. With his eyes flashes bright light into Neo, showing him images and scene from the boy's past.

The first one is during his escaped, running from the Honkai beast that chase him to the ruins.

The second one is when he meet the girls back in the Selene. The scene continues on when he saved Bronya from her rampaging.

The second one is when she first meet Theresa and Himeko. The boy remembered clearly when he was brought to the interrogation room with the brunette pointing a broadsword right between his eyes.

"Why are you showing me this?"

Ask and you shall receive. The scene change again, this time it was night time. Neo remember this place. It was when he goes shopping for groceries in the nearby local market and accidentally meet Mei. The scene fast forward when they confronted with Pedoleon in their way back home.

It changes again. This time It was when the training simulation taken place. The aftermath of the simulation was resulted in chaotic. He saw himself getting carried on the shoulder by Kiana. Upon closer look the Kaslana seems a bit embarrassed standing, if not touching the boy.

"I'm sorry, is this somekind of messages that I'm to mortal to understand?"

Neo isn't the brightest guy in the class when it comes to this kind of things. Unfortunately for him Nexus leave him in the dark as the reality around him flashes white light.

The dream ends and the real world comes.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The Bond I Forged - Kiana.

"How is he?" Ask Kiana.

Its been a few hours since the battle ended. The Hyperion still flying above the city as the damage and destruction was left untouched. Only police line has been installed with a few of Schicksal personal guarding it with the law enforcement helping to secure the scene.

"For now it's stable. A few bruises but he'll live." Himeko said while looking at the unconscious body of Neo laying on the infirmary bed.