Chapter 19 - II: Under The Moonlight.

It was a massacre. Punching, kicking, slashing, and stabbing, it all happens so quickly that the amount of the beast was reduce only a count of a finger. It was tiring, yes. But the people was safe nonetheless.

"This thing are a piece of cake!" Kiana said while stabbing one the few remaining Pedoleon. The beast tried to swipe her using it tentacle but she back flip away avoiding it. "They're pretty weak than i imagined."

"You lucky this is the grunt type." Pumping the barrel of the Blast Shot and pulling the trigger, Neo instantly vaporised the beast that was Infront of him. "Not going to mention the 40meter type this thing can turn."

"Wait, really?!" She throws the metal pipe and kicked it, sending the projectile to the beast she was stabbed before, pinning the creature to the ground before bursting into light particles.

"Yeah and we better clean them up before it gets out of hand."

"No problemo!" Another one appeared from the sky. Kiana saw the incoming beast and began to run to her metal pipe. She does a barrel roll, grabbing the pipe and slash the flying Pedoleon, crashing to the ground before exploding the same way as the previous one. "Hah! Is that the best you can do?!"

Being confident was one thing, but acting to reckless was another. Kiana didn't notice that another Pedoleon was sneaking behind her back. She felt her sense are tingling but it was to late. The beast manage to swirl it's tentacle at her cape.

"Wh-hey! let go of me!" She was dragged to the ground. Neo notice this and run straight at her. As she get closer to it Pedoleon opens its torso, ready to consume its newly catch prey. "Oh god, that look so gross!"

An energy orb travel pass her and hitting the tentacle. The beast screech in pain as Kiana escape from its grasp and deliver a spinning kick to its bead, staggering it as the beast falls to the ground. Neo jump high up to the air as he readying a drop kick.

"Shuwatch!!" His feet was covered in flames. He didn't know how he acquired such cool ability but at least it managed to disable the space beast he was about to kick, turning it to light particles as the wind carries it.

"How the heck did you do that?!" Ask Kiana slightly curious and jealous.

"Don't know but i have a few guesses." Not wanted to continue the subject the boy scans the surrounding area and seeing the last Pedoleon but this one was holding a person acting as a hostage.

It was Anya.

"Anya!" Neo and Kiana shout her name. Anya look to the one who called her.

"Ah! Onii-chan! Onee-chan!" As she addressed both of' em the Pedoleon opens its torso and slowly bringing her inside. "Ahhh!! No, no i don't want to get eaten!!"

Kiana and Neo panicly rush their way to her. The distance between them and Anya was to far away. Even with their current speed it was impossible to race at the beast.

With no other choice Neo fish out the EvolTruster and pulled the device from its scabbard as the light consume the boy whole.

The light died down with Neo was nowhere to be found. Pedoleon seems confuse of what just happened. It doesn't matter anyway. It was about to feast on its prey now that the boy was gone.

But something's doesn't add up. The tentacle that hold its prey felt light weighted. The beast turn its sight to it, finding the little girl was no more including its tentacle.

"What the?! Where is she?" Her question was quickly answered when something landed Infront of her. It was Nexus and he's holding Anya on his arms.