Chapter 16: Hidden Under The Rosé.

"Do you know how much trouble you've cause?!"

The sound of hand slamming onto wooden surface can be heard inside the principal's office. Theresa was having a headache of what the boy had done earlier this morning. The news catch on pretty quick.

"I've received hundreds of message from Soukai city's authority, complaining about a male student having a shootout in the middle of the city!" Another punch to the table was added. Neo, who's now standing infront of Theresa's table, stayed silent since his arrival.

"How do they know that i was a student of the academy?" Neo finally break his silence.

"What kind of stupid question is that?! Of course they know!" Neo never thought that this small girl of a 40 years old could yell that loud. "We, the Valkyries, are the one who's capable to do such things."

Neo didn't said a word at that. She was on point. He was an idiot back there. If it wasn't for Rita's sudden appearance the whole situation could've gone worse.

"Listen carefully, Mr. Anderson. Whatever reason you have in stored i can promise you that it wont let you off the hook."

But she misses a point, a critical one. The unexpected Leonard's revelation, his betrayal to Neo. From the very beginning he was played like a damn fiddle, not realising that the enemy was right next to him this whole time.

"And I'm not planning to." Said Neo, catching everyone in the room by surprise. "I'll take full responsibility of what I've done including the damage that have taken place if there's any."

The boy bowed to Theresa in apologies. Neo emmidietly leaves the office without her permission.

"H-hey! I'm not done talking with--!" She was cut off short by Rita's hand tapping on the Nun shoulder.

"It is best for us to leave him by himself Ms. Theresa." Said the maid. For all that has been happening the boy deserve a rest for the day. "With that said we have more important issues a head of us."

Rita activate Theresa's holo-display from her table with a few tab of a finger. An image shows up reaviling Neo, when he was in the city, with a person standing across him holding a strange object or a device in his hand. Rita tab the play button and the footage starts to play.

"Who is that?" Theresa ask. The look on her face hold a worried emotion as she watch the video. Two man having a shootout and exchanging fist. This, however gain more concern to her.

"For now it is unknown but from the info that i got from Neo he said that this person was a doctor of Soukai City Public Hospital, named Leonard McCoy." Rita's zoom in on Leonard's face to get a better few of him. "I've already sent the footage to HQ to find more information about him during our journey back."

"And? Did HQ find anything?" Theresa ask. The maid shook her head. Which mean the intel their trying to find is either gone, erased from record or doesn't exist in the first place.

"Unfortunately no. We didn't find any info related to this individual." She confirmed Theresa's doubt. Just as she afraid of. Another unknown elements has enter the Frey. First was Neo and now this Leonard person?

"For all we now this man have the same case as Mr. Anderson." Said Rita while she tab another button, showing images of both Neo and Leonard. "No background history, no medical records, and no record of education."

"Did you find any similarity in the two?" Theresa had her doubt but if Neo have somekind of connection with this doctor than....

".... Yes, they do." And Rita's confirm it again. She stop the video, pausing at the right moment before she arrives at the scene. In the video it showed Neo and Leonard, readying themselve for one final showdown. The video zoom in as it showed Leonard was holding somekind of baton stick in front of him with both of his hand.