Chapter 18: Valkyries Attack.

The Calvary has arrived. Never in his life he felt relief seeing the equivalent of the strike team of every single Ultraman in the series would blast its way saving his ass. A sight to be seen when the 3-headed dog was bombarded with Railguns.

Nexus gave a thumbs up to Hyperion and the rest of the crew inside. A failure or not with the last of his remaining energy the Ultra warrior readying his final attack while Galberos was still experiencing the effect of the Railgun of Hyperion.

Charging the Cross-Ray Schtrom Nexus put both of his arm in "+", with beam ray bursting from it hitting Galberos directly to its middle head.

"SCHEAAA!!"

The beam ray still flowing as sparks of explosion covering Galberos entire body. But one thing stand between its demise. A water-like force field or shield appeared right infront of Galberos and the beam ray as it redirected to the ground.

"Huh?!" Nexus was familiar with that shield. No one in this world can produce such barrier except for him and one other individual.

"What a pain. This is why i despise Schicksal to the very core."

A swirl of black light in reality flashes, forming a shape none other than the dark giant himself, Mephisto. The dark Ultra materialize next to the now half dead Galberos. With a flick of a finger Mephisto made the Space Beast disappear from reality, leaving the two giants alone.

"Now that's out of the way how about we continue what my servant's left off?"

The sky turn dark. Thunders fills the atmosphere, giving a dread ambient into the ruins of the once glorious city. The storm is approaching and destruction shall it brings.

Mephisto put his dominant arm upward with the Mephisto Claw appeared. A large dual claw on his right wrist that can stab and slash into enemies and launch a variety of energy attacks.

Nexus, or Neo, was taken back seeing that first hand. He watched the entire Nexus series back to back and know what the claw was meant to be.

This.... is real.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Valkyries Attack.

"Thank goodness we landed safely." Said Mei in relief. The other also followed with her. She's now wearing the Valkyrie Bladestrike.

"Ugghh my knees are numb cause of the landing." Kiana grumbled. She's wearing her Valkyrja Ranger battlesuit, the one she usually wear during field mission.

"That's because Idiotka doing to much mid-air acrobatic instead just normal landing." Bronya stated standing next to the Kaslana. Bronya still wearing her Chariot battlesuit.

"Hey, a hero needs a superhero landing once in a while! Of course someone like me is something of a mandatory." She puff her chest while Bronya look a bit irritated seeing how the white haired girl showing of her assets like that.

"Never mind that. Focus on the mission." Mei said while taking a step and stop Infront of the building's edge overlooking the once city she enjoyed having her weekend day off, strolling and having fun with her friends are now nothing but pile of rubles.

Kiana took her time to see the destroyed city. She's having a bad flashback during her escape in Nagazora city long ago.

"This is the worst. Can't believe everything happens in just a matter of seconds." Said Kiana.