Chapter 11: Unknown Consequence.

"What the hell were you thinking, Nexus?"

This question has been bothering him for nearly the entire night. What's worse its already close to sunrise! Hours after his revelation the boy's detained by Himeko and the rest of Squad V. He willingly surrender himself to them to avoid unnecessary incident.

"So much for keeping a low profile." He sighed in defeat. After his detainment they brought him to a special containment chamber. It is said that the room had an anti-honkai energy systems built in to it or whatever. The room is similar to the interrogation room in the police-detective style movies only with some techy, more advance setting.

He is now chained with somekind of detection meter of honkai energy level. The readings said it's normal which is obvious. There nothing out of the ordinary about him. Without his gun and the transformation device he is but a simple, innocent bystander minding his own normal and plain life.

The door of the room open with a hissed. The one responsible for it was Himeko. Her face reads a serious yet menacing emotion. To added more uncomfortable atmosphere she's wearing her Fusion Armor Battlesuit and on her back theres a big ass sword.

"U-uhmm.... Ms. Himeko," he stuttered "what's with the get up?" Honestly he had no idea what the hell is going on.

"I'll cut to the case." She pull out her greatsword from her back and point it to the Boy. The tip of the blade inches away from his face. He just froze not knowing what to say.

"Who are you?" Her eyes narrowed at the boy. First was Theresa and now her? Where the hell is that Loli when you need her?

"I'm sorry but what you saw last night was the evidence of who i am and that's all i can say.... For now."

The blade still pointed at him and her face didn't change slightly. After a few second of silence she bring her other hand and activate the holographic display, showing a footage of him, in Nexus, before changing back into his human form.

"Well i have nothing to say. All the info you needed is already in there." He gesture his head to the video. Himeko's sighed. She put the sword back away from him. Neo felt relief at this. She press something on the hologram display and emmidietly the whole room start doing weird shit. A single iron desk and a pairs of chairs appeared before them. The technology in this world is beyond his understanding to the point a goddamn chair just popped out of thin air.

"Lets take this in a more civilized approach, shall we?" She gestured the boy to sit down with her. Without question he comply her request as if it was a strict order.

"So... Where do you want to start?" Asked the boy. He already prepared some basic information and knowledge about him and Nexus himself. Of course, with a little bit sprinkle of misinformation he willingly, albeit, must tell them.

"For starters lets begin with this." Another display appeared between them showing an image of the EvolTruster and the Blast Shot contain inside somekind of small glass casket with cables installed on to it.

"Our research department managed to enquire interesting data. One of the device you had contain a large energy reading similar to that of a Herrscher." She dropped the bomb right at his face. Never in his wildest dream that Nexus had the similarity of Herrscher.

For those who don't know Herrscher is a human that has merged with Houkai energy. They are humans that have been corrupted mentally as well as physically to Houkai. They basically had the same level of a God because of their power which connected to manipulation of the surrounding world. Either its nature or the very concept of reality itself. A terrifying ability nonetheless.