Chapter 22: Desire Of The Wind.

21 hour before departure.

"The gem of desire?" Ask Neo.

"Yes. You and the rest of the Squad V will be dispatch to Schicksal's Oceania branch to recover the Gem." Said Himeko

After Neo's ordeal with the ghost girl, Himeko and Theresa called the boy to have a private meeting in the principal office. Neo didn't mention of what had happened to him. Even if he wanted to the boy wasn't so sure of said even was worth to mention or not. and god bless who ever god he thanks for not letting Himeko remembered her drunk incident with him earlier this morning.

Himeko press a few button in the on the holo-projection. A picture came up and showed a glowing crystal-like gem.

"That's the gem? What's so important from a glowing piece of rock?"

"More important than you could possibly imagine." Theresa came in.
As the projection move closer the data of said gem can be seen clearly. "Your mission is to recover the gem and investigate the area that has been marked on."

"In new Zealand... Okay then, but what's the catch?"

".... There's a Honkai eruption in said area and we need you an the rest of the team to find out what's really going on there." Another projection displayed a destroyed suburban. "As you can see this is not a natural disasters, it was caused by the eruption."

"You mean a Honkai did all of this?"

"Yes. For now that's the intel we managed to gain. The rest is up to you and the girls." Said Theresa. "But...

"There it is....

"But what?"

"Your mission is entirely different." Theresa showed a picture of a blond women wearing what it seems to be a military uniform holding a spear on her dominant hand.

"What does this person had to do with my mission? I thought i was to recovered the Gem with the others?"

"You are, but slightly altered." Himeko impesize ber word by pinching her finger.

Ba-dum!

It was quick but clear enough for Neo to grasp. A Vision yet not like the other. He saw a girl, sitting in a wheelchair with bandages wrap around her leg. The girl seem calm and devoted of silent.

Neo had a feeling that she has something to do with all of this.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-