The Frankel Footage

We tied Elliott to a chair, I kept the gun, and then we all sat down and watched the tape. At the start it showed a woman.

"Is it on?" She asked.

"I don't know." A man I couldn't see answered, I assumed he was the one filming.

"What do you mean? There's a on button just- there's something over-"

She stepped out of frame and the camera started moving as the two started pressing buttons.

I sighed and rested my chin on my fist.

"This is what Hazel died to give us?"

"They're so cute." Lila said, not looking up from Elliotts foot. She was painting his toe nails bright green. "I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other."

I smirked at Five. He rolled his eyes.

"Why are we watching this?" Deigo asked from the counter he was sat on.

"Shush." Five said.

They had managed to get the camera working. Now the woman was filming and the man was on screen.

"Yeah I'm Dan Frankel. And-"

"I'm Edna Frankel." The woman said off camera.

"Edna Frankel." Dan nodded. "We are in Dallas, Taxas, to see the president. Today's date is November 22nd, 1963."

"Called it." I raised a hand. "You owe me ten bucks."

"Holy shit." Deigo said, leaning forward. "This is it. The grassy noll, Kennedy's about to get shot."

"No shit." I said.

"How do you have this?" Deigo asked.

"Hazel died to get me this footage." Five said. "Must be the key to stopping doomsday."

"Hazel?"

"Long story." Five said.

"He's on our side now." I said.

"Not much use since he's dead." Lila said.

"Only in '63." I shrugged.

"What exactly did he say to you?" Deigo asked.

"Well he was killed before he could explain. But whatever be wanted us to see, it's on this film."

On the film, a gun sounded. The camera was dropped and people started running and screaming.

"Oswald." Deigo said, leaning forward.

Me. I thought blankly.

"Oh no," Five whispered, rewinding the film a few seconds and pausing it. He pulled the projector back, '60's equivalent of zooming in. Him and Deigo walked forward shocked, I didn't get it.

"This can't be." Five said.

"Okay, you gonna full me in now boys? What the hell is this shit we're watching?" Lila asked.

"No that's impossible." Deigo said, nose to nose with the screen.

"What's impossible Chico Cuchillo?" I asked loudly. I clapped my hands. "Hello? Five? What the fuck?"

"Dad." Deigo and Five said in unison.

I considered that for a moment. "I always wanted to meet ya dad."

It didn't go down so well with the others. Deigo, unsurprisingly, assumed it was to do with JKF. Five managed to get in the 'I was alone for 40 years in apocalypse' card, I rolled my eyes and told him we all knew, then we grabbed a phone book and tried to find him.