21 - Love And Booze

We wound up drunk at Odessa's Salon. We had 60's pop music playing over the radio. Allison was doing Klaus' hair. Viktor was relaxed in a chair shooting beer bottles with a finger gun. I was sat beside him. And we were on the topic of love. Oh and we were all drinking the strongest shit we could find on short notice.

Allison was complaining about Ray. Apparently she had rumored a cop at their protest and now he wasn't talking to her.

"...the nerve of that man. One thing goes wrong and he's on the warpath. I mean, doesn't he know who I am?"

"No, Allison. That's the whole reason he's not talkin' to you." I drank.

"Because I'm protecting him." Allison said.

"From what?" Klaus asked, high on weed.

"The end of the world, for one."

I groaned loudly at that thought.

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Viktor asked, looking at his siblings through the mirror infront of him.

"Well, it did last time and we did everything Five could think of to stop it." Allison said, brushing Klaus hair.

"Hey, wouldn't it be crazy if Five grew up hot?" Klaus asked, taking his feet off the desk and standing.

We all verbally showed our disgust. Klaus stood and walked into the middle of the room.

"Oh! Ew, ew. Please Miss Luther Was My Lover." Klaus said.

"Finally!" I said, leaning forward and pointing at Klaus with my cigarette.

"We have never even kissed." Allison said.

"Yeah, but you were making little sick moon-dog eyes at eachother all through puberty and breakfast and all that." Klaus shrugged and drank.

Viktor turned in his chair to face them. Allison sat down and propped her feet up on a stool.

"Aren't we all brothers and sisters or?" Viktor asked, confused.

"Well, technically-"

"Technically?" Klaus laughed. "If you have to use the word technically, you're already in trouble."

"Sweet home Alabma," I sang.

Me, Viktor and Klaus laughed.

"You'd know, old lady." Klaus pionted at me. "Dose Five grow up hot?"

"Not in my opinion." I shook my head.

"Oh yeah?" Klaus asked, walking drunkenly twords me. "Then why do you look at him like that?

"Like what?" I asked. "He's a asshole and I look at him as such."

"Nah, you can drop that act with me,
Y/n. You like him."

"Exuse me?!" I stood.

"I've seen that look before." Klaus said, walking towards and pointing at me. "I've seen it in myself. That's the look of love."

I scoffed. "That's bullshit."

"Is it? Cause I've seen you, and you two act all tuff and angry around eachother but when it comes down to it, you care about eachother."

"That is the biggest pile of bullshit-"

"Even arguing you two have this weird thing." Klaus said. "You get all up in eachothers faces like you wanna kiss or something."

"I do that with everyone!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah? Prove it. How do I piss you off?"

"You're doing it right now." I growled.