𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

Ghn... My head.. What happened...? Where.. Am I? Why is it so hot?.. My head hurts so damn much, what is this feeling.. Thumping..

"Agh...!" I grunted in displeasure, just where the hell was I?! Then, I touched my head. I froze, "What is this... Liquidy feeling.. Blood...? Blood?" I realized what it is. I finally got my senses back and saw that I appeared to be in a forest. How did I get here?

I don't even remember what happened, let alone the fact I'm in a literal forest, how did I get hit so hard that blood rushed from my head

I don't even remember what happened, let alone the fact I'm in a literal forest, how did I get hit so hard that blood rushed from my head.. I got up, and looked around. Then, something clicked in my body, it felt overwhelming.. But, I didn't feel scared somehow..

What.. Where am I? I feel so calm.. So.. nice.. What is this? Clouds? I looked around, only to see a white sky with slightly gray clouds and I felt all floaty inside.. And outside. Yet, I didn't panic. I knew this wasn't life, so.. What was it?

"Welcome, young Xion. Before you decide to question it, this is the afterlife. I am God. You died in a valiant way of protecting a young girl. And during that, you were striked by a metal pipe and killed."

I didn't care that I died, I worried about the girl. "Wait! Is she okay?!" I shouted, asking."She's doing swell, in fact, the law-enforcers came around before it would get worst."I sighed in relief, sitting back.. Damn, I never noticed how chill it was to talk with God naked. "So, what now? Do I get judged?"

"Normally, you'd wake up in Heaven or Hell, however.. I'm talking to you in person for one reason.. I will give you the choice to be reincarnated, or to go to the gates of Heaven."I thought long and hard about it, almost like a BBC, but longer.. I sighed looking to the side, "Well, if I get reincarnated, where would it be?"

"A world of magic and swords, I watched your entire life and saw how much you enjoyed shows like that."

My eyes lit up, smirking I pointed my finger to the god in front of me. "Can I ask for something?"

"What is it?"

I smirked deviously.. "Can I be overpowered?" God seemed opposed by this, but lifted up his finger.

"You must give your memories from your past life to gain two abilities as powerful as a SS-rank swordsman in that world."

I narrowed my eyes to that, I still wanted to remember everything, but then, an idea popped up in my head. "How about I give something of equal value!" The only thing that could possibly have a chance to equate to a person's memories is.. "My emotions! I'll give my emotions!"

"Your emotions...? Very w-"

"Wait, wait, wait! You didn't let me finish!" I said, probably shouldn't have done that.. But, he's God, he's chill.. Right? "I didn't mean all of them, I just want to be able to feel sadness and anger." With this, if I'm basically the protagonist, I'd be able to get random power boosts when I'm angry and feel massive sadness, overpowering together and making me unstoppable. The perfect plan!

"I suppose that works, now for your abilities you want..?"

I gave a smug look, fist bumping myself. "I want the power to be able to switch to any weapon of my hearts desire! May it be a sword, to a dagger, to an bow and arrow, to a axe, or even a spear!" God's eyes narrowed, it was a weird request for sure so I don't blame him.

"Very well.. And for the other...?"

Now this is where I get to look like a badass! "I want a 360-degree sensory that allows me to sense even the slightest amount of malicious intent with a range that increases ten feet every level!" And with this, I can sense anyone going for a sneak attack, or perhaps a black coming inward... I want to be the mercenary of the group, charging in headfirst to eliminate the targets without any worry for anyone else!

"Your wishes have been granted, I hope you live a long life for your valiancy."

I nodded, and then and there, my body felt like it was separating, but instantly, I didn't feel anything, no emotion.

So, that's what happened. Wow, I'm so proud of myself for giving up his own emotions for some broken abilities. Well whatever do I care.. Looking around I noticed a small cliff, but didn't even think to head over there. I didn't want to.

Approaching a grass field, I heard clittering.. And then, like a sixth sense, I felt an immense feeling of dread behind me. Turning around, I remembered my request to summon any weapon at my desire.. I thought hardly, and then..

Popped a dagger, an iron one with golden flakes around the handle and a blue diamond engraved on the center of the handle. Taking a good look at what was attempting to attack me, I witnessed a truly bizarre sight.

 Taking a good look at what was attempting to attack me, I witnessed a truly bizarre sight

A female with dog ears, and a dog tail. However, she seemed a bit angry. I easily dodged her attack by sliding to the side, backstepping and jumping to the side, dodging another one.

I flicked my blade upwards on the non-sharp part, slamming her head down to the ground. Not even a shred of fear was sensed across my body. So, this is what it felt to be emotionless?

Well, mostly emotionless. She slowly lifted her head, I sat the blade on my shoulder. A cold and monotone voice escaped my mouth, nothing like I remembered.

"Why are you attacking me, dog-girl?" I questioned her, she just barked and growled at me. "Y-You humans! I'll never let you near my village, never again!" She shouted at me.

Great, now some random angst story.. I slowly walked to her. "I don't have time for this..." I shot my blade down, beheading the dog-girl, killing her painlessly, or.. I hope so.

The blood dripped from my blade, not even a sense of guilt. I stuck my hand out, and just as fast as it appeared, it disappeared. I walked closer, and deeper into the forest, seeing smoke into the sky.

My eyes furrowed, "So, this is the village that dog girl was talking about." My dagger appeared in my hand, the night sky slowly set in.. I needed my levels, and needed them fast.

(YES, GUYS I'MA MAKE THIS AN MC YOU'LL DISPISE BUT LOVE AT THE SAME TIME!)