Can you kiss me?

Shu : Wait did you just say you don't have any idea how to make a toast?!

Free : Yeah? Like how do you make one?

Lui : *laughing* Free can be awfully dumb sometimes after all.

Valt : *spreading Nutella on his toast* Eh Even I can do that though

Free : Is that so? *Tilts his head, not finding any problem with him not knowing how to make one* I guess that solves the trouble, since you three are gonna be my wifes anyway, so you can do it for me. *shrugs*

Lui : Keep dreaming forever. I'll rather marry a hedgehog.

Valt : hedgehog? Then what about me?!

Lui : *leans in, lifting his chin* Is there any hedgehog you see here love?

Valt : *looks around* No? Wait- HOLD ON A SECOND ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?!

Lui : Aw, look at your face. *kiss his nose*

Valt : S..shut up  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Free : Blushy wushie. *Drinks milk without bothering to spill them into a glass*

Shu : I'm fully convinced you never graduated kindergarten ಠ_ಠ

Free : Why so?

Shu : *sigh* c'mere I'll teach you how to make toast.

Free : Can I get a kiss as a reward?

Shu : With bonus share of my frying pan on your face? Yeah sure.

Free : Rude. Lui how do you deal with this guy?

Lui : Obviously, Talent.

Shu : So, Lui shirosagi and Free de la Hoya have forgotten the fact I'm the cook of the house. I could poison your food you know.

Valt : *gasps* W-what?!

Shu : We can order pizza after clearing their bodies, Valty.

Free : Eh. Then I'll be able to sleep forever without interruption I see.

Lui : Jesus, can you just stop that sleeping thing for a damn second? You sleep all the time anyway, what's the point?

Free : If you have shut that big mouth of yours for a second, I would have teach you how to use them in a fun and productive way, really.

Valt : Lui and Free are super flirty.

Shu : Shame on you, Free de la Hoya. *Pins him against the counter top* I've decided I'm going to be a great influence on you.

Free : Oh, can I get a kiss from my influencer then?

Shu : It take all my best to fight the urge to say, You're worst than horny shirosagi.

Lui : Now what an honor to be the topic of the table.

Valt : You know he's completely mocking you-

Lui : He brings me up in a conversation which means he's thinking about me all the time, it benefits me.

Shu : Hey can you do me a favor and watch the spaghetti for a moment?

Free : Can I expect a kiss for a thank you then?

Shu : Why you little- Ugh fine. *Tip toes and kiss Free softly*

Free : *enjoys it* mhm. Tasty.

Shu : Valt wash the dishes after you finish alright?

Valt : Okie!

Shu : Now now, *grabs Lui by the collar of his shirt* Do you want a whip or paddle, which do you prefer, darling?

Lui : *who was about to drink his coffee peacefully* Hah?

Free : Oh good luck Lulu

Valt : Lulu?

Free : Lui's nickname. Cute right?

Valt : Hehe yes it's cute!

Lui : Motherfuc- *gets dragged by Shu Kurenai* Oi what do you think you're doing Kurenai? 

Shu : Spare the rod, Spoil the child.