51.WET DREAM'S

Surprise chapter for 200k.

💜💜💜💜💜 Follow 💜💜💜💜💜

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Best comments

ramyanayomi❤️

shreshta2509❤️

🤩🤩🤩🤩Really!!!A Long chapter ahead🤩🤩🤩

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Vishnu's pov:

She was squirming......shuddering..... wiggling...... all the time.

Her waist became a cold ice cream.

Soooooo Creamy and cold!!!

With the melting of last icecube my lips kissed her creamy.....smooth......buttery..... cold...... Waist unknowingly and she moaned.........

I was wiping her waist dry by licking the leftover melted drops of water and with every

lick....... flick......and kiss.....

her body is

shuddering and mouth is moaning.........

I sucked a cold drop of water from her buttery waist with my warm mouth......

"Ummmm" she whined.

Twisting her body side ways my mouth travelled towards her belly showering butterfly 🦋 kisses.......

I kissed all her bruised skin without leaving an inch gap.....

Immersing in the pleasure full moment......my grip on her wrists loosened.

She wiggled moving down.....trying to slip down in between my legs.

Which made her descend down from the early position.

I was kissing her belly earlier and now my lips were upon her clothed bosom.

Her saree was rolled up giving the most sensual view of her treasures.......

I locked her waist from further sliding down.....by squeezing both my knees close to her waist.

"You know about my escape plan before nah"

"Hmmm" i groaned.

"Then why did you let me?" She asked.

"I always said about the consequences and atleast once i wanted to show the consequences by letting you think that you were smart. You didn't escape just like that baby!!!I let you.So that you would never think of committing such mistakes in future." i said.

"You made a fool out of me" she said.

"You are smart but im smarter.you planned perfectly and proved yourself as a mafia's wife" i said kissing her neck.

Aadhya: "leave me Idiot!!!My waist is numbed due to over coldness"

Vishnu: So what!!! my lips are also numb!!!I will warm your milky flesh and you warm my dark red flesh baby!!!

I groaned sucking her flesh softly.........

"you only care about your physical needs!!!My emotional needs and peace doesnt matter to you na" she said breathing heavily.