Patrick x Elliot (OCs)

Elliot gazed absentmindedly at the slightly older male. A soft sigh left his lips as he imagined Patrick's hands running through his thick brown locks.

The two were a couple, in secret, to protect Elliot's Popularity.

Elliot didn't care about his popularity but Patrick didn't want Elliot to get abused like he used to.

Patrick sat near the front, concentrating on the work on the whiteboard.
He had no clue about Elliot staring lovingly at him.

The bell rang for the end of the day and students rushed out.

Patrick and Elliot were walking to their lockers. Patrick was talking about class and Elliot was fantasising about Patrick.

"Elliot? You alright?" Patrick waved his hand in front of Elliot's face. "Hmm..? Oh yeah. I'm fine."

Patrick raised an eyebrow at his uke.

"Okay then..." Patrick got his books and his bag and he was about to leave, when Elliot pressed his lips up against Patrick's.

The Seme's eyes went wide, and he attempted to push the Uke off.

Elliot wrapped his arms around Patrick's neck.

Patrick calmed down and took dominance over Elliot. The uke moaned as the older's tongue forced its way into his mouth. Elliot was then flipped to where Patrick originally was, his body trapped by Patrick's hands.

A small cough was heard from behind the couple.

The two turned to see Emily, Elliot's sister.

"As cute as you guys are together, at least go home and have sex there."

Elliot blushed and Patrick chuckled. "E-Emily!"

"What? It's not like me and Faith haven't!" Emily grinned cheekily.

Patrick's eyes widened. "What?? Since when have you and my sister been together??"

Emily smiled. "That's for me to know, you to find out!"

Emily skipped away while Patrick chased after her.

Elliot sighed. These were the people that he couldn't live without.