12) Hollyberry X Dark Cacao (Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't seem like it..." Dark Cacao muttered to himself.

"Huhhhh?" Hollyberry asked.

"Nothing. Just talking about pointless shit to myself." Dark Cacao smiled slightly.

"Well good gracious! Look at that cloud! Must be a thunderstorm!" Hollyberry chuckled.

"No, that's a very strong blizzard cloud." Dark Cacao looked terrified.

"A SNOW LION'S CRY! GET INSIDE QUICKLY!" Caramel Arrow yelled only to see Dark Cacao drag Hollyberry inside.

"Wha? But it's spring, why are you having a blizzard?" Hollyberry was confused.

"You idiot, my Kingdom is in a snow biome, we get blizzards all four seasons, but yours is in the a tropical biome, where it only has thunderstorms and they are barely in spring." Dark Cacao explained, only to get a look of confusion.

"The fuck-?" Hollyberry was confused.

"Lady Hollyberry, they have blizzards in summer too, it's how their weather cycle works." Wildberry simplified it so Hollyberry could understand.

"Ahh, why didn't you just say that Dark Cacao?" Hollyberry asked only to get a look of frustration.

"You. Are. A. Dumb. Ass." Dark Cacao mumbled.

"Do you have any Berry Juice?" Hollyberry asked.

"Lady Hollyberry, Queen Jungleberry strictly prohibited you to have any Berry Juice, let alone the Dark Cacao Kingdom does not have it, since it is banned." Wildberry sighed.

"Banned?! YOU BANNED BERRY JUICE?!" Hollyberry was terrified and shocked.

"It's to stop the drunk tourists causing issues... And most Dark Cacao Cookies are angry drunks." Dark Cacao explained.

"I'm an angry drunk, it is the reason on why I don't drink, lady Hollyberry." Wildberry sighed.

"Y'all are fucking freaks!" Hollyberry sighed.

"Miss Caramel Arrow, I found this while going through HIS room." A maid walked up to Caramel Arrow holding a bottle.

"Oh, show it to Dark Cacao. I'm sure he'd be 'pleased' when he sees it." Caramel Arrowed smirked.

"Your majesty! I found this going through HIS room." The maid ran towards Dark Cacao showing him the bottle.

"Berry Juice? Why the fuck did he have that?" Dark Cacao was confused but aggravated.

"Damn, it's empty and its the strongest Berry Juice." Hollyberry looked upset, she obviously wanted to drink it.

"Yes, but the label... It confuses me. It's in a language no one in the Citadel understands." The maid spoke as Dark Cacao looked at the label, only to be budged out the way by Wildberry.

"Coffee, only Coffee Cookies can read that. Perhaps me and Lady Hollyberry can take it to the Crème Republic when we go there next." Wildberry spoke as he examined the label.

"Damn, well I wish it was full..." Hollyberry sighed.

"We could get Espresso to translate it for you, than we can find out the ingredients." Wildberry sighed a he handed the bottle back for the maid.

"Good idea." Dark Cacao smiled as Wildberry walked away to go have a nap.

"I would recommend you have a nap, though it's 4 PM for us, it is about 1 AM for you." Dark Cacao smiled as he patted Hollyberry's back.

"Alright! Give me a kissy wissy and go to beddy weddy." Hollyberry chuckled a she did a baby voice.

"I hate you so much." Dark Cacao chuckled as he kissed Hollyberry.

"Alright! Cya in like three hours!" Hollyberry smiled as she walked to her room.

"Hollyberry and Dark Cacao sitting in a car!" Caramel chanted.

"Are they naked? Yes they are!" Crunchy Chip smiled, only to be look at with disgust from Dark Cacao and Caramel Arrow.

"I dont think that's how the rhyme works." Dark Cacao looked horrified.

"Disgusting." Caramel Arrow moved away from Crunchy Chip.

"Aww, I thought it was funny!" Crunchy Chip sighed, only for all the Cookies in the room to shake their heads.

"Damn!" Crunchy Chip sighed again.

----------------------------

Crunchy Chip's humour sucks ass. /J

(1058 words)