[9] Confession

Nayeon and Sana doesn't know what happen between the both male it's been weeks of not having conversations or meet ups nor hangout

What's with them?

Yeonjun is back at his habits that his mom is worried same at his dad.

Jong-suk can't do anything but to keep asking soobin's dad, and mr. Choi will answer everytime jong-suk ask.

"I don't know, soobin doesn't tell me anything"

One time soobin saw yeonjun at the expensive club that only rich teens or adults are there.

He saw yeonjun drunk, dancing with some girls around him.

You think soobin is happy about it? Because he can be with lia all damn weeks?

He's not.

He still miss yeonjun's sweet and annoying-ly personality, he's pretty appearance and his voice, obviously.

He miss the awkward talks, and sulky talks from yeonjun and let me say, everything. Despite the feeling of seeing yeonjun at the club like that? Gives him a fuming anger.

Yeonjun also don't know why he's out there, clubbing.

He don't know why he's getting affected by those pictures, they don't even have relationship.

Yeonjun is disgusted by the feeling that he is getting jealous about it. He even thinks that soobin doesn't care of his feelings if he tells him about it or confess.

2 weeks of not seeing eachother is worst. For both of them.

2 weeks and 2 days had passed and yeonjun is still like that.

Sana walk in to yeonjun's room and a smell of strong alcohol is all over and suffocating Sana's nose trills, gladly. He doesn't have a girl beside him.

And he never did.

"Yeonjun wake up.. I made breakfast for you" sana said as she sit beside yeonjun and caresses his son's hair.

Yeonjun wake up feeling a headache, as always.

But he's mother is not like in the last months and years, he's nice to yeonjun since he knows that maybe something is bothering him.

"ghh.. mom?" Yeonjun looked at her while his one eye closed. He get his head back to his pillow and whine at the hurtful headache.

"I made you a hangover soup downstairs, go down if your ready okay?, love you"

She kiss yeonjun's head and leaves the room.

Even though yeonjun feel his head about to blow up, it got warm when he's mother kiss him and say the warmest word.

+×+