[3] Black Card

Suddenly a feeling of butterflies inside their stomach grew in unexplainable feelings

Is it possible to feel something like this at the first place?

Yeonjun grab his phone back from his own hand and they both look away awkwardly. Soobin didn't feel anything like this before. The person is infront of him is like the apple in his eye.

Love at first sight is really are incredible huh?

All he can ever think off and focus about is to this man that gave him sparks. Now he can't remove yeonjun into his mind.

They're both eating salad as they both have the same meal and not giving anyone chances to talk because of embarrassment they have or awkwardness you say, its all about a while ago.

The room is suffocating awkwardness. Yeonjun sit properly and clear his throat as he start a conversation. "So any plans after this.. ?" He ask not looking at soobin's appearance but to his salad that is almost finished. Because it might happen again when their eyes meet.

And yeonjun needs to control his feelings, knowing that soobin is a dangerous guy to start on and him having attachment issues.

Soobin looked at him while munching his salad, then look down to stare at his plate while he answer yeonjun's question.

"Arcade you want..?, well if you just wanted. Whatever you recommend and I'm following you."

Their both heads look in same unison that got their eyes locked up again, are they somewhat attached already?

What in the kdrama.

Not breaking or moving any inch just looking at each other eyes, feeling that weird sensation in their stomach.

2hours to be exact and still have no plans after this, because of yeonjun haven't tell anything yet.

"I'm just gonna go to the restroom" he said not bothering to steal a look at soobin because it may happen again.

Yeonjun went to restroom to pee and washed his hands. While washing his hands he met someone unexpected.

He hates tomato but his head says 'I'm forcely to have this because of mom'

Choi Beomgyu.