[7] Marriage Plan

Yeonjun is unexpectedly lazy, probably a habit of him and what does mrs

Yeonjun is unexpectedly lazy, probably a habit of him and what does mrs.choi think?. mrs. Choi thinks that yeonjun's back at his old self but he's not a hundred percent back he's still lazy, as always.

Morning breeze is really are the best but yeonjun didn't know as he was still sleeping, damn. God knows how lazy he was. Mrs.choi cook a breakfast. Pancake, protein egg, veggie sandwich, pasta, gimbap

And a big chicken.

The smell is so strong that your nose will walk firstly before you. Mrs.choi was interrupted when the telephone ring, sigh.

"Hello?"

"Hi.. mrs.choi"

"We're on our way there.. "

"I'll just open the door
for both of you when you guys arrive,
drive safely!"

"Got it!"

The call ended. Mrs.choi was happy and satisfied about that small conversation, hmm who could that be? I guess visitors that mrs.choi really please to meet.

Food is ready as mrs.choi settle all the foods at the dining table and being fancy and modern as always. She use a lot of utensils and plates I wonder why but.. seems like this visitor is rich too.

She claps happily. "Finally done!" Mrs.choi went upstairs and woke up yeonjun while still wearing a apron.

She open the curtains and yeonjun is not moving.. but mrs.choi give patience on him so she happily smile while fixing his son's big curtains because of yeonjun's big windows and long windows I mean they're rich so it's really expected.

"Yeonjunie, wake up dear" she said waking yeonjun up like an angel drop from heaven.

Yeonjun stretched and open his eyes slowly. He cover his eyes and cover his whole appearance with blanket.

Mrs.choi smack yeonjun's butt that got yeonjun sit up from annoyance. "What was that for mom?!" He said rubbing his butt, being dramatic.

"I want you to get ready and where something nicely we'll have visitor" she said leaving yeonjun all clueless.

Yeonjun sigh and get his phone beside the lamp.