[10] Worldwide

Even though soobin and yeonjun felt happy in that night

Even though soobin and yeonjun felt happy in that night. There some point it can be ruined because the news spread worldwide.

'CHOI SOOBIN AND CHOI YEONJUN THE KNOWN RICHEST BUSINESS CO-OWNER OF CHOI'S FOUND AT PUBLIC RESTAURANT SHARING CONFESSIONS'

Since it got worldwide, all the people know obviously lia too.

"ARGH!" Lia throw her phone at the floor not caring that it will damage.

"He promise!"

"I swear that yeonjun will PAY for stealing my man!" She stomp her feet going to her room to call, soobin.

There's no video nor voice recording or anything, just pictures. So the people don't know what soobin has said to yeonjun and what yeonjun said to soobin.

Except to the people who watch it live. They forgot to record it because they're lost at how the both male look so good together, and makes they're heart flutter at such a good scene.

Soobin's parents and yeonjun's parents also saw the article, they're shock. Ofcourse they will be happy but receiving so many questions from the media's

Got them Irritated. So they decided to not open their gadgets until yeonjun and soobin talk infront of the cameras.

Can't believe a common thing to do on earth got to a married plan, to not talking at eachother, to confess each other's feelings and to spread it worldwide.

Marrying someone to learn house chores is.. unexpectedly be like this.

____

Lia calls soobin but the problem is he's not picking up..

"Why is this guy not picking up?!" Lia sounded so Irritated.

both brows furrowed, messy hair, newspaper everywhere, open laptop that is in the article tab, tv for the news, and a wine beside her bed.

The article, news and newspaper got published all in the same time.

Its night time but the world is so busy to gossip about the lovers.

"Choi soobin, just you see.. If I can't break your relationship then you left me no choice"

Lia whisper to herself while looking at the glass window looking at the city night view. She throw the glass with wine inside causing her window to have a damage.

But then she smirks, already planning something on her head.

____

"Yeonjun.."

Soobin hug the older as the both of them meet up in the dark alley, only both of them are there.

Wearing mask, glasses, hoodie, and pants so they will be safe before arriving there and while talking.

They don't want medias to smack there camera to their faces and fill they're eyes with camera flashes.

"Yeonjun, I'm sorry.." soobin said.

Yeonjun looked up as he remove his mask and glasses at the same time.

"What are you sorry for.. ?"

Soobin remove his glasses same as his mask and completely face his lover infront of him.

"If I didn't book to a public restaurant, people wouldn't know" soobin said as his head lowens.

Yeonjun scoffs not sarcastically. "Its okay soobin it already happens".

Yeonjun hug soobin as soobin hug yeonjun too causing them to melt at eachother embrace.

Thanks to the dark alley because they can't see how red they were.

"..jun"

"Hm?" He hums as they were still hugging.

Soobin put his both hands to yeonjun's shoulder as he push the older softly causing yeonjun to be confused.

"Hm?-" a lips crashed to yeonjun's as soobin did it.

Yeonjun's eyes widen. But it stopped when soobin pull out only because it's just a peck kiss.

Yeonjun pout not noticeably.

...

yeonjun grab soobin by the collar as he pull soobin to a kiss. A pleasurable kiss.

Soobin eyes widen as he see the bluenette takes him boldly.

He sense that yeonjun doesn't want to break the kiss, so he encircle his both arms to yeonjun's waist, hugging it tightly and pull yeonjun as they're body clashed into eachother.

Soobin gripped yeonjun's waist and yeonjun gasped as he's mouth opens and soobin takes the chance to slip in his tongue as he explore the bluenette's cavern, earning a small whimpers from yeonjun.

He smirk in the kiss noticing yeonjun is sensitive in every touch he do.

Soobins hand starting to explore yeonjun's back as he slips his hand under the older's hoodie.

Yeonjun shivers from the new feeling. Soobin feels the side of yeonjun's waist as it is perfectly molded.

Soobin pull out to the kiss and a line of saliva was form. They looked at eachother while they're hands on one another.

Soobin's hand at the inside of yeonjun's hoodie feeling the curves of yeonjun's waist. Yeonjun's arms on soobin's neck.

"You know, if I don't have a meeting with my parents later we will continue this.. on my penthouse" soobin whisper letting his rusky deep voice flow to yeonjun's whole body.

Yeonjun blushed. They just have a make out-in-the-street meet up. It was really a meet up talk but didn't know it will end up like this.

"g-go now, y-your parents must be waiting for you" yeonjun said as he blush more feeling the intense gaze from soobin.

Soobin smile then hug yeonjun once more before he left.

"I love you" soobin said as he tightens the hug.

"I love you more and more" he kiss yeonjun's forehead, smiling a bit.

"I love you so so much" he kiss yeonjun's tip nose, seeing yeonjun's face blushed but he continues.

"I love you more than anything in this world" lastly he peck yeonjun's lips.

Yeonjun feel tons of butterflies and a heat gush crawling up to him, he didn't expect soobin to be this sweet. they've been Lovers for two days.

He's more thankful.

He wish nothing more from this. He's already comfortable with this boy infront of him. Choi soobin.

Yeonjun giggle as he cups his boyfriend's cheeks.

"I love you too" he said giving soobin a peck at his lips.

"I love you every hours" he peck soobin's lips again as he giggle in between.

"I love you every minutes" and again, while he squish soobin's cheek.

"I love you every seconds" and he kiss it again, feeling soobin's smile upon it.

"I love you every single day and always" finally he kiss soobin a bit longer, leaving a short pleasurable kiss.

Their both forehead crash into eachother as they giggled from the warmest words they share upon the dark alley.

I guess they're not that bother about their article and news worldwide, by seeing in their actions they're relationship is more important than any other worst news or problems.

___