[6] Unexpected Friendship

Beomgyu is on his way to go back home cause he's done spying to those two

Beomgyu is on his way to go back home cause he's done spying to those two. No plans arriving nor schedule so he's free.

He feels happy about the fact that sleeping all day and nothing more to do, just sleep, his most favourite thing on earth.

Even though he's energetic or noisy when it comes to friends but when you let him pick between food or bed he either pick both though there's a big chance on him picking bed over food.

"Aigo-!" Beomgyu flinched when a loud noise was heard at the front of their car. His driver looked at him nervously.

"What happened jin?!" He said panicking. Beomgyu went out of the car and go infront of it to see something or should I say... someone.

Shocked was the only words you can describe if you look at him. 'What the fuck, please don't tell me..' his hands ruffling his hair, looking at someone all nervous.

"What is it??!" Jin ask. also nervous looking. They both looked at eachother. Eyes panicking by the sight of it. This someone is...

"I told you to focus on the road!!" Beomgyu shouted while stomping his feet. "Let's bring him to the hospital" the both men carry the boy at back seat and lay him there.

This boy is not that hurt by the looks of it but he is conscious probably shocked by the sudden scene.

They arrived at the hospital. All nurses and one doctor came fastly as they know that they have a patient named beomgyu but they didn't know that it was someone not him.

"Sir, let's go to the comfortable room for you to—"

"Stop" he said stopping the one nurse from talking and giving the boy at his back to the nurses.

Secs of looking at eachother all awkward finally they move and bring the boy at emergency room.

After 10 mins.

"Sir gyu, taeh–"

the nurse was about to continue but unable when she saw beomgyu rushling inside. Jin saw the nurse that she has something more to say but since beomgyu needs him he look at her with awkward smile and give a small bow.

Beomgyu pull jin with him and visit the random boy. When they entered jin widen his eyes. He tried to tell beomgyu but beomgyu ignores him.

"Who... are you?!—" He said being suprise all of the sudden then cover his mouth as he realized it is beomgyu, choi beomgyu the richest choi.