[1] Marry My Son

Modernly mansion is always clean because they have maids, or workers you say

Choi family known as the top two richest choi, not only in Seoul but also overseas. Yeonjun family it is. Being rich has rankings when it comes to how many money you hold, that's why choi's business and them, never went down on rankings because they never get lost amount of money, not even bit.

Everyone thought that their son 'choi yeonjun' is a very good guy, I mean he is but maybe a fifty fifty half personality when it comes to purely demands.

Don't get him wrong but him, being a adult like teen wants to enjoy his life to the fullest, and wants to do the things he wants by not letting anyone stop him or demand him.

Guards, private driver, chefs, gardener, cleaners and et cetera.

Yeonjun is happy about this living life of his because he won't bother doing this tiredly house chores.

Their house is so big and massive, so why would he mind cleaning it when they have every workers they need, But I guess this happiness doesn't last longer, as for mrs.choi command.

____

"Thank you everyone, for working for us. I appreciate all of it. And I know I have to pay for your kindness and trustworthy"

Mrs.choi handed every workers a million salary as thankful for everyone.

But except for yeonjun's private driver

She still have the feels that yeonjun might be in trouble when he drives alone so she might as well not include him.

"Thankyou mrs.choi" everyone thank mrs.choi at the same time, they never regret working for this family cause they're treated nicely.

Everyone leave with a smile on their face. Mrs.choi curve a smile before he enter in her house, she glance at the wall clock and saw that it's time for house chores.

She halt her step to yeonjun's room and already planning to teach every chores.

"Get up sweetie it's time for you To get up and make your own breakfast, fix your bed and get down"

She said with smile,

His son, yeonjun, known to be the next heir and IS the only person who never know how to do house chores or like anything else except eating, sleeping, gaming, hangout with friends and anything you know about what can a lazy person can do.

She opened the curtains and Yeonjun is not even bothered, still asleep not even moving a inch.

"Choi yeonjun first warning in the morning!, Get up or else I'll push you to the floor so you wake up!" She shouted really loud, causing his husband at the other room flinch.