꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21☬༒꧂

|Third Person POV|
⚠️ Warning Mentions of Drug ⚠️

Scourge wasn't really doing great, and with Nicole keep him in check the withdrawal effect was rather worst and the handcuffs have been digging into his wrists leaving marks on. "C-Come on...j-just one more needle..." Scourge begged to the Lynx his muzzle was strained with his tears, having to have been sobbing over not getting his daily dose of that dopamine, the blue hedgehog who was just laying in a comfy bean bag that Nicole had asked the guards brought to her for him, sleeping on the cold stone ground isn't proper for someone who was only eighteen weeks pregnant, the azure hedgehog needed something comfy to help support his joints.

"No" the Lynx responded as she was making sure the kitchen staff were getting to work with her order of getting Scourge and Sonic some food, her ears twitch when she heard a small growl escape the green hedgehog's throat, it was known that Scourge can get violent to himself and others do to the withdrawal side-effects. "If your good, I'll let you hold your husband" Nicole compromise to the green hedgehog, the hedgehog only looks over at the sleeping azure hedgehog who was just snoring and hugging a pillow to support his back. The green hedgehog just whimpered and just lays down on the cold floor.

Sonic groans and just buries his face into the pillow, he was still wearing Scourge's jacket he just hadn't gotten a good night sleep in a long time because of the pain he was feeling on and in his body from the pregnancy, he eventually wakes up and rubs his eyes letting out a yawn. "Good Morning Nicole..."

"Morning Sonic, I having breakfast made for you and Scourge" the Lynx smiled.

Sonic only looks over at the green hedgehog, who wasn't really doing well he just looked miserable and was doing his best to not just sob and beg for his drug, Sonic's eyes just looked away from the green hedgehog, he really didn't like seeing his husband like this and he really can't do anything about it either after all this was the green hedgehog's fault for doing this and behind his back, and this was making him feel horrible about himself cause he felt like this was his fault, the blue hedgehog just pinned his ears to his head and a small whimper escapes his throat it was quiet cause he didn't want the AI or Scourge to know that he was hating himself for this and not stopping Scourge from continuing with this drug addiction.

The dungeon door opens and Amy, and Shadow come down to give the food that came from the kitchen in the castle to the couple, she just thanked Shadow for helping her and gives the ebony hedgehog a small kiss before noticing Sonic looked a little upset, she can understand why the blue hedgehog was feeling this way because of what Scourge has been doing to his body and keeping it a secret from the person that he loves the most, the pink hedgehog just lets out a sigh and she just pulls the blue hedgehog into a hug. "Come on Sonic...let's get some fresh air..." she suggested the blue hedgehog wasn't gonna protest to his friend cause he really need it his mind was all over the the place, so he just sniffs and nods.

Scourge just watched them leave and just waited before that the dungeon door was closed and the green hedgehog just burst into tears, though this isn't his fault for crying because of the withdrawal was really bring him down mentally and physically, he just wanted to be happy, happy for his kids, happy for his husband, but now he just felt like nothing but pain like he did when he was kid. "P-Please..." he begged.

The Lynx only looked at Scourge before pulling out a soda "Sure I'll let you have some coke" she said the green hedgehog's ears perked up, before they went back down when seeing a can of soda placed in front of him. "Not that kind..." the green hedgehog said in disappointment.